The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

7 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Also very glad to see we'll probably be lacking full spoilers next season lol. Having the full info for 2 seasons was chaotic :haha:

I wonder how it will be for people who haven't gone a season without full spoilers yet :stealth:

I prefer not having full spoilers, it makes the show even more exciting.

21 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Also very glad to see we'll probably be lacking full spoilers next season lol. Having the full info for 2 seasons was chaotic :haha:

Back to the Gyth and Dexter situations and figuring out blonde girls on KO pictures lol.

• Haha 6

Posted (edited)
On 6/3/2021 at 2:48 PM, jus.vshn said:

That video got me laughing during its entire duration 😂, and not because of Ariana’s jokes but because it made me realize that she's so getting zero votes from Minivan next season 🤣🤣🤣

Edited by echoap
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

41 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

LMAO no but the voice needs to put out a memo🤣

Watch the auditions blindly, Lmao. I bet most of them don't know anything about the voice. 

• Haha 3

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Torres said:

Watch the auditions blindly, Lmao. I bet most of them don't know anything about the voice. 

And yet we expect them to be ready to vote when the time comes? By the time they (the ones who care) figure it out the season will be over. I suspect a large percentage of her fans are from overseas anyway. 

Edited by TeamAudra

5 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

And yet we expect them to be ready to vote when the time comes? By the time they (the ones who care) figure it out the season will be over. I suspect a large percentage of her fans are from overseas anyway. 

Yeah, probably. I don’t see her fanbase changing much in terms of the voting and I’d suggest we avoid believing that they will until we actually see it happen. We all know what’s going to happen in the Semis instant save when there’s a Team Blake contestant against a Team Ari one. The TB contestant will probably win and meltdowns will occur on here. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

zIuCZ8I.png

Idk if this was always here in pre covid seasons, but was the “Pod Size” option always a thing? If not, then I’m assuming the set will be similar to how idol did their live audience? 

v84a9pp.jpgyeah I don’t see any “pods” lol

Edited by jus.vshn

42 minutes ago, Torres said:

Also, being “sworn in” like a Voice coach takes an oath of office!

(pretty sure whoever is running this account isn’t a native English speaker)

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, jus.vshn said:

zIuCZ8I.png

Idk if this was always here in pre covid seasons, but was the “Pod Size” option always a thing? If not, then I’m assuming the set will be similar to how idol did their live audience? 

v84a9pp.jpgyeah I don’t see any “pods” lol

They probably will be doing social distancing between the pods. In the past you were allowed to request a ticket for a single person, but if they are doing distancing only having one person in a pod is problematic if you want to fit a decent sized crowd in there. Also the max group size before was 3, but they probably upped it to 4 to try and fit a few more people.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Someone648 said:

wait were probably getting very little/nothing ? dont really mind not getting