The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

9 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Aside from Cassadee Pope, was there a winner who wasn't stellar/well received in the KOs?

I don’t think so. Sundance was probably the winner whose Knockout I remember the least, but it was still good from what I can remember. He didn’t become a frontrunner until the Lives though

24 minutes ago, thevoiceisthetop said:

we probably will find out about the voting thing on sunday during the pairing video

I don’t think so to be honest. I think it’s the type of twist that they will want viewers to tune in to see what it is

• Like 2

9 hours ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

What if John and Ariana are saying get your voting ready because maybe idk the playoffs are the following week?

Kelly literally said “plot twist” lmao

• Like 1

Can't wait for Monday already. Aside from having people whose KO I wanna hear, to finally know with what twist are we dealing here.

Everything points to a comeback, 1 artist per coach and the public votes via the app. No clue if they will perform again or its just based on their body of work though.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Can't wait for Monday already. Aside from having people whose KO I wanna hear, to finally know with what twist are we dealing here.

Everything points to a comeback, 1 artist per coach and the public votes via the app. No clue if they will perform again or its just based on their body of work though.

i mean if they perform again, we might get more montages or short clipped

1 hour ago, FloorWax said:

Aside from Cassadee Pope, was there a winner who wasn't stellar/well received in the KOs?

The closest are Danielle and Sawyer, i think. Sawyer's performance was kinda overshadowed by Mia's, but he still got good reception from what i can remember. 

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

The closest are Danielle and Sawyer, i think. Sawyer's performance was kinda overshadowed by Mia's, but he still got good reception from what i can remember. 

Sawyer pretty much won as soon as he finished his acapella intro in the blinds. While I agree Mia was better in the KOs, he pretty much just had to show up from there on lol. Same for Jordan, KOs was pretty much another round for them. 

• Like 1

When I think of KO "moments" that gave the light on the possible winner, I think Jake Hoot, Chloe MK, Carter, Brynn (even though I didnt like her run her KO was phenomenal)  I won't mention Todd T or Cam, because while they killed it, I (foolishly) wasn't convinced they were gonna win then. With the others at least I had a feeling it might end well for them.

This season, I dont know about y'all, but GNT made me feel that.

• Like 2

Also, not sure if Sundance had a "moment" in KOs either.  It was a good performance, but not on the level of the people I mentioned above.

From what I recall, his turning point was when he flipped the Alicia song, but I could be wrong.

Those who watched the season live and checked SM, how was his KO recieved?

58 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Besides Team Blake, would any other team be shaken up with a comeback artist? 

5 minutes ago, Maxwell said:

Besides Team Blake, would any other team be shaken up with a comeback artist? 

Honestly, I don't think so.

And if I'm being even more honest, I'm lowkey starting to doubt that Carson could end up shaking Blake's...

2 hours ago, FloorWax said:

CWB lost his KO and Blake stole him back, but I don’t remember him getting a bad reception for it.

I'm not a fan of instant saves (or any other "twists" implemented by TPTB), so I'm dreading whatever is happening next week. With this one, it's weird that Ariana mentioned it on October 19, while the other three coaches didn't tweet about it until 8:00 p.m. on October 26. In case some of you haven't seen the tweets, here's what the coaches posted.

14 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

When I think of KO "moments" that gave the light on the possible winner, I think Jake Hoot, Chloe MK, Carter, Brynn (even though I didnt like her run her KO was phenomenal)  I won't mention Todd T or Cam, because while they killed it, I (foolishly) wasn't convinced they were gonna win then. With the others at least I had a feeling it might end well for them.

This season, I dont know about y'all, but GNT made me feel that.

Looking back the only ones who made go “they are winning” after their KO were Carter and Brynn (she made me second guess myself constantly throughout the lives tho).

16 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Those who watched the season live and checked SM, how was his KO recieved?

Idk about social media. But the studio version was really high on iTunes. The only one that was close on iTunes that night was Wé, but she was still far behind

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, AngelaKD said:

CWB lost his KO and Blake stole him back, but I don’t remember him getting a bad reception for it.

Oh yeah, before that he was pretty much under the shadow of JDC, the country guy he lost his battle to, so his KO + PO changed things for him.

Lol I missed John’s tweet and the comeback discussion.

Where did we even get the idea that there wouldn’t be a comeback in the first place? All of a sudden everyone was so sure there wouldn’t be a twist.

Edited by Daillon

On 10/26/2021 at 10:14 AM, jus.willy said:

Stan twittwr does not like Jim and Sasha 🤣. They feel the same way with GNT they have them in the “snoozer” category 

It must be the tired old Voice vs Voices thing again.  

15 minutes ago, Daillon said:

Lol I missed John’s tweet and the comeback discussion.

Where did we even get the idea that there wouldn’t be a comeback in the first place? All of a sudden everyone was so sure there wouldn’t be a twist.

Pretty much because Carson and Hailey both have gigs near the date of the lives, and other than them, IDF doesnt know who would they bring back from Team Blake.

Not TJR since GNT are the TCO, Berritt has been montaged to hell and back, Tommy and Kaitlyn lost their battles in a montage, Clint was an accidental chair turn, and Jonathan is a steal that was put up against a vocal beast.

So no clue.

• Thanks 1