The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

6 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

Am I tripping or there was legit feedback about Brittany hesitating for a long time between Kelly and Ariana, and John being happy and relieved that she was stolen ? That can’t be a source misremembering, it’s purposeful trolling lmao

Seems like trolling is the theme this season lol. 

Perhaps a friend of Samuel was the source and took a page out of his book :haha:

• Haha 9

I pray that wiki is wrong and just want to confuse us. On the elimination chart, they've indicated 3 lives and the 3rd being finale. 

But again that wouldn't work since they can't eliminate 3/4 in two weeks. 

Also there wouldn't be a reason to have top 48 if it was that short.

Just now, Torres said:

I pray that wiki is wrong and just want to confuse us. On the elimination chart, they've indicated 3 lives and the 3rd being finale. 

But again that wouldn't work since they can't eliminate 3/4 in two weeks. 

Also there wouldn't be a reason to have top 48 if it was that short.

I wouldnt trust Wiki.

• Like 1

I noticed that, since we just had two non-steal knockout pairs as leaks the past two episodes, there is no need to try to guess the Friday leak as usual, it's obvious that is gonna be the only pair left with a steal (Jershika vs Paris)

Edited by Gustavo527

3 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

I noticed that, since we just had two non-steal knockout pairs as leaks the past two weeks, there is no need to try to guess the Friday leak as usual, it's obvious that is gonna be the only pair left with a steal (Jershika vs Paris)

I'd be down. I want to see that match.

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

I noticed that, since we just had two non-steal knockout pairs as leaks the past two episodes, there is no need to try to guess the Friday leak as usual, it's obvious that is gonna be the only pair left with a steal (Jershika vs Paris)

21 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I'd be down. I want to see that match.

2 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

I hope that is the leak next week. It will be my most anticipated matchup

I highly doubt that that'll be the leak.  They've already leaked a Blake pairing and a John pairing.  Wouldn't it be more likely for them to leak a Kelly or an Ariana pairing?

Just now, Rodney said:

I highly doubt that that'll be the leak.  They've already leaked a Blake pairing and a John pairing.  Wouldn't it be more likely for them to leak a Kelly or an Ariana pairing?

I’m surprised that they chose to leak Samuel vs Brittany, considering Brittany got leaked every round. I would have probably leaked Ryleigh vs David and then Jershika vs Paris

Just now, Cookie73 said:

I’m surprised that they chose to leak Samuel vs Brittany, considering Brittany got leaked every round. I would have probably leaked Ryleigh vs David and then Jershika vs Paris

That was whom I thought that they'd leak!  I like Brittany, too, but I don't know if she was worth leaking three times.  (Is she the first to be leaked all three rounds, by the way?  I can't recall if anyone else was.  Some were leaked twice, like Chris Weaver, Noah Mac, Katie Kadan, and Payge Turner, but I can't think of anyone who was leaked thrice.)

• Like 1

Just now, Rodney said:

That was whom I thought that they'd leak!  I like Brittany, too, but I don't know if she was worth leaking three times.  (Is she the first to be leaked all three rounds, by the way?  I can't recall if anyone else was.  Some were leaked twice, like Chris Weaver, Noah Mac, Katie Kadan, and Payge Turner, but I can't think of anyone who was leaked thrice.)

Noah was only leaked once, during playoffs. The other leaks were Moriah, Lucas vs Meagan and Chris vs Katrina (S13 Knockouts saved the Friday leak for Tuesday)

40 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

Our last leak for almost a whole year.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, VoiceSelf12 said:

LMFAOAOAO this is so funny but unnecessary. Y’all are getting greedy we already have Jershika, Gymani, Wendy, LiBianca and Shadale as our AA soul icons. Brittney slayed all her performances and IMO her KO was good but not that good compared to her battle and blind. She’s still one of the best vocalist this season and it’s a shame she lost but atleast she fairly lost to someone who is as credible as a great vocalist as her. 

Just curious, why is it “greedy” to want someone you like to move on even though there are other women of the same race moving on too? Does BrittanyBree sound like Libianca to you? Does she sound like Wendy? She also sang different songs compared to everyone you mentioned as well so I’m failing to see your point.

As for my thoughts on the leak, we love to see BrittanyBree being the 3 leak queen. The song choice definitely limited her, but I still think she did what she had to do and could do with it. I just wish she sang some Mary J. Samuel was great but this is probably my least favorite performance from him so far, but it’s nice to see a unique artist stay true to them and show off what they’ve got. 

All in all, I do think Samuel “won” the KO but the fact that BrittanyBree wasn’t stolen will always be a robbery to me based on her potential and proven abilities

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Angeles said:

just listened to the performances and Samuel left me more speechless than i've been this season. my favorite contestant this season (queen Bella is a close second). his whole performance made me feel so emotional and he deserved the win for sure. best birthday gift TPTB could've given me

Happy birthday!

• Like 1

Also, its definitely interesting to see how many contestants seem to be outdone in battles yet get chosen. And they deliver a spectacular KO that makes you think "I thought they lost their battles but I would have missed on listening this had they gone home"

Not referring to an especific contestant this season, just realized that this constantly happens for me.

You know, our reaction to Brittany's departure will probably be similar to Facebook's reaction to Carson's departure.

1. People will say that they were better.

2. People will say they should've gotten a steal because of their potential, not because of the performance

3. People will want them to get the Coach comeback if it's a thing

Sometimes, we are just like those we make fun of.

• Like 4

38 minutes ago, KimberlyxKyla said:

apparently tonight is The Voice’s 500th episode and they’re really celebrating by sending Brittany home… that’s like celebrating your birthday by throwing all of your presents in the garbage😩

wait 500 episodes omg, we in svu territory now

9 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

Here are the current FB stats of the top two pairings from last night. 

Wendy/Jonathan

255K views

8.9K likes 

28 view/like ratio (no more decimals on these. No need to carry it out to the hundredth. lol)

GNT/Holly

257K views 

7.7K likes

33 view/like ratio

Obviously, these are reasonably close, but these numbers are not overwhelming, considering these are “frontrunners” and this was the KO premiere. Maybe Facebook has mostly checked out for the season. 

FB Update:Wendy/Jonathan pulling away.

Wendy/Johnathan 

358K views

11.8 likes

30 view/like ratio

GNT/Holly

339K views 

9.9 likes

34 view/like ratio.