The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 minute ago, FloorWax said:

agree. I think they're trying to normalize groups on the show by having several instead of just one.

Lol imagine we get those AGT choirs with like 30 people

• Haha 14

4 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Both Samuel and David are on tomorrow!!! Can't wait.

Aaaaaand it just clicked that the one KO episode I’m missing is going to include both of my main snowflakes and several other acts I wanted to hear from. Damn it.

Y’all best let me know how everything goes, I expect GIFs from the sessions with Ed when possible.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, David68 said:

Lol imagine we get those AGT choirs with like 30 people

One foreign version had a five-person group perform, but they got no chairs to turn in the Blinds.

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

I mean, Tuesday leaks are moot to me. We're getting to hear them all in the same day, not wait a weekend like with Friday leaks.

It means even less where I'm from, because I literally get to watch them in the night, sleep, then wake up the next day to watch the show live. :rofl:

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I mean, Tuesday leaks are moot to me. We're getting to hear them all in the same day, not wait a weekend like with Friday leaks.

well to me I care because when I get them earlier I get to listen to it 1000x times before they air. And by the time they air I’ll be able to sing along with them 🙂

1 hour ago, VintageVoice said:

This also assumes the source is completely unbiased one way or the other. Said source also said Samuel got a 4-chair standing O, which as a coach is hard to ignore. 

Didn't the source for taping 1 also say that Holly got the 4-Chair standing O? I only saw John stand up but GNT got the Standing O