The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

lol I’ve been watching these all day. She definitely isn’t as animated as Kelly. But she does have an incredible sense of dry humour which would be funny with the banter between coaches. And she has horrible eyesight lol (hopefully she gets contacts for the show) 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

lol I’ve been watching these all day. She definitely isn’t as animated as Kelly. But she does have an incredible sense of dry humour which would be funny with the banter between coaches. And she has horrible eyesight lol (hopefully she gets contacts for the show) 

lol getting yourself prepared. i been watching my queen for over a decade so i already know what to expect

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Leaked clip of her coaching: (3:30-3:48)

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, jus.vshn said:

The dry humor should mix well with Blake, then, since he also has a pretty natural dry wittiness. 

In any case, I think this will be a good panel (likely not gonna top S14 as my all time favorite, but it’ll be a good balance in any case so no complaints from me).

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

The dry humor should mix well with Blake, then, since he also has a pretty natural dry wittiness. 

In any case, I think this will be a good panel (likely not gonna top S14 as my all time favorite, but it’ll be a good balance in any case so no complaints from me).

I would be overjoyed if we got a Blake/Kelly/Ariana/Alicia panel in a later season. I'm happy with John as a coach, but Alicia's amazing, imo. 

I'm interested to see how Ariana fits in with the rest; if the dry humor thing is accurate, I agree she'd go well with Blake. 

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, QueenCami said:

I'm confused why this implies that a live audience will necessarily be back? All I understand from that is that they plan to do live shows next season.

I'm sure I'm missing something here lol, I guess he was just talking to the audience? Still not quite sure lol

I wasn't in the audience for the finale, but during the Top 9 results show I asked about live audiences coming back. The warm up guy didn't really know for sure, but  based on how things were evolving with bringing back live audiences for other shows he didn't think they were going to be virtual audiences anymore. 

You can see what Bill said to the audience at the end of the finale in this video he posted. He said he thinks that was his last virtual audience.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CPUeRtspO4L/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Edited by rhapsody99
Clarified which results show.
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, rhapsody99 said:

I wasn't in the audience for the finale, but during the results show I asked about live audiences coming back. The warm up guy didn't really know for sure, but  based on how things were evolving with bringing back live audiences for other shows he didn't think they were going to be virtual audiences anymore. 

You can see what Bill said to the audience at the end of the finale in this video he posted. He said he thinks that was his last virtual audience.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CPUeRtspO4L/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Damn when I saw your name I really thought you was coming with the BA dates😂🤧 u usually always come on here with important info lpl

4 hours ago, jus.vshn said:

Gwen is more likable, and we know how much minivan loves her. :haha:

3 hours ago, jus.vshn said:

Damn when I saw your name I really thought you was coming with the BA dates😂🤧 u usually always come on here with important info lpl

The warm up guy mentioned June for Blinds, but nothing more specific about dates.

36 minutes ago, rhapsody99 said:

The warm up guy mentioned June for Blinds, but nothing more specific about dates.

Probably at the end of June, I`m thinking maybe 26th onward.

2 hours ago, Angeles said:

Going through Ariana’s discography, I could see breathin as the coach performance. 

The coaches are all super talented, but will they be able to match Myracle and Elise's underrated battle? It remains to be seen...

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

The coaches are all super talented, but will they be able to match Myracle and Elise's underrated battle? It remains to be seen...

Ugh Myracle and Elise was one of the best battles I’ve ever watched, everything abt it was phenomenal wtf. 

I can totally see Queen Kelly doing great with breathin so will John, and Blake singing it will be interesting. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, jus.vshn said:

Wait this is still a thing? LOL I remember watching an episode of fallon or something years ago where she was squinting like heck trying to read some board. How has no one got her contacts or something yet 😂

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, jus.vshn said:

Ari on S21:

The woman from the squat-and-squint meme reacts to her viral fame | The  FADER

• Haha 6

9 hours ago, QueenCami said:

Beyonce No GIF

Kelly will do great though

But I agree that it's probably the song they'll perform

• Like 1

8 hours ago, gingerbread said:

Wait this is still a thing? LOL I remember watching an episode of fallon or something years ago where she was squinting like heck trying to read some board. How has no one got her contacts or something yet 😂

Hey, they’re supposed to be Blind Auditions. For Ariana, they’ll be blind even AFTER she turns!

• Haha 6