The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

2 minutes ago, thevoiceisthetop said:

i mean we did the last few seasons so i think so

I don't think we will get studios since we have 5 other weeks of lives and 20 (possibly 24) people so I wouldn't count on studios until t13.

1 minute ago, rp3598 said:

I don't think we will get studios since we have 5 other weeks of lives and 20 (possibly 24) people so I wouldn't count on studios until t13.

Will it return to Apple Music / YT music only again? Or no information on that yet...?

5 minutes ago, MatthewPalermo said:

I don't expect this to happen but GNT, Gymani and Katie as Kelly's top 3 would probably be one of the best top 12 teams of all time.

That would honestly tie S5 Team Adam and S12 Team Alicia for me as “favorite top 12 team”

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Gmm99 said:

Will it return to Apple Music / YT music only again? Or no information on that yet...?

There hasn't been any official word on it yet but I assume the usual Apple Music and YT Music and eventually Spotify after the season ends.

I am confused as to what's going on with spoilers. I haven't paid too much attention but I thought Katie went home so do we know if Brittany or Paris went home instead or if one of the other pairings is off?

Edit: I just read the past few pages and everyone else is confused as well :haha: so time to figure out who actually went home. Could Brittany have been stolen by Blake and the David/Ryleigh pairing be inaccurate?

Edited by rp3598