The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

2 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Looking over the list and it seems Jershika is the only artist in the first two KO tapings where we don’t know anything about what they sang.

Wonder what direction she went.

Taping 2 has a pretty modern song list, and the source was able to identify all of them except hers, and Carson's (Blake probably mentioned George Strait in his commentary, which is why the source knows whose song is), but I suppose both of their songs are pretty old or obscure.

Edited by Misirlou

4 minutes ago, mmontgomery said:

While we’re on the topic, who do y’all think everyones TCO is this season? I feel like everyone’s is fairly obvious besides John 

Girl Named Tom is Kelly's, for sure.

I want to think either Bella or Ryleigh will be Ariana's.  Though Holly could be, too, if she continues to be received very well.

Blake's is Wendy for now, but if he gauges that the audience as a whole isn't feeling her, he might change tact and abandon her for Peedy, or possibly even Paris.

John might want Samuel to be, but he's never as open or blatant about whom he favors the way Kelly and Blake are.

Edited by Rodney

16 minutes ago, Rodney said:

John might want Samuel to be, but he's never as open or blatant about whom he favors the way Kelly and Blake are.

tonight we'll find out.

Ariana doesn't have a clear TCO either.

3 minutes ago, AngelaKD said:

No Twitter for Sabrina? That formatting is strange.

She has a Twitter too, so he's basically giving away who won by only tagging Joshua.

A commenter on that post already noticed/suspected something like that.

Hi. I'm new to Idolforums. I've been watching the show since season 2 when I was 8 years old. I have seen all the talk about if they'd really triple montage Xavier or Berritt. It got me wondering do we know how Rebekah Samarian and Katherine Ho we're received? I feel bad for both of them for being triple montaged.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

By the way, Goldderby posted their power rankings for Teams Legend and Ariana too.

Guess who leads there? BrittanyBree and Raquel, respectively.

Tell me you haven’t been checking Facebook and Twitter reactions without telling me you haven’t been checking Facebook and Twitter reactions.

So, CONFIRMED for tonight:

J: Joshua vs Sabrina

B: Wendy vs Jonathan

B: Hailey vs LiBianca

BrittanyBree vs Samuel is confirmed for tomorrow due to John not mentioning them today. The others could be either tonight or tomorrow.

Just now, Misirlou said:

So, CONFIRMED for tonight:

J: Joshua vs Sabrina

B: Wendy vs Jonathan

B: Hailey vs LiBianca

BrittanyBree vs Samuel is confirmed for tomorrow due to John not mentioning them today. The others could be either tonight or tomorrow.

if this is true i wonder how the sources messed up ariana stealing if she never did, maybe just a mistake