The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Stacking the first week with my Top 4? I'll enjoy this week and I'm excited to see how Hailey Mia sings her rendition, its not a minivan bait song, but hopefully she works her magic and gets the housewives on board completely.

Wendy though with that song, she'll slay it, but minivan won't stan that much. She'll still be fine until the Semis.

Samuel and Holly seem like fine choices too, excited for them to slay and advance to the Lives(getting a PV easily I still assume)

Poor Berritt lol, TPTB really seems to want him with no screen time. He must have been below average and with no improvement at all, but maybe he'll get shown. Jeremy/Xavier still exists after all.

1 minute ago, AliXRose said:

I'm very surprised the sources couldn't identify half these songs, I mean most of them are very well-known/current.

You got Brittany/Samuel, Hailey/TCS, LiBianca/Hailey, Ryleigh/David hitting us with modern songs and then GNT/Holly ans Wendy/Jonathan coming in with 60s/70s vintage classics. Nice combination.

• Like 2

Post battle top 5 power ranking, in no particular order: 

Wendy, Peedy, GNT, Hailey M., Bella. 

Watch list: Holly, Samuel, Ryleigh, Gymani, Jeremy, Shadale, David 

This season is difficult to nail down, which is why I didn’t rank the top 5. If there are no quotas for the finale, I expect at least one coach to be left out. That would most likely be John. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

This season is difficult to nail down, which is why I didn’t rank the top 5. If there are no quotas for the finale, I expect at least one coach to be left out. That would most likely be John. 

i still have no idea who ill have for my top 3 on the app, my winning streak might be over

Like I said, the montage options are pretty narrowed down, its either Lana/Carson or Peedy/Berritt.

If y'all want to see why, check out the montage predictions thread and you'll see why these two are the only possible options.

Edited by Misirlou

28 minutes ago, KingKongWoo said:

How do we know that one of Blake's knockouts gets montaged? Couldn't it still be Katherine vs Bella for team Ariana?

BCS we’re choosing not to put that out there in the universe ❤️ 

no in all seriousness, not only is Bella vs Katherine the most Ari bait KO this season, they’re the only straight up pop KO that will appear next week. 
based on how she’s been treated so far, I doubt they’d want the only KO montage to come from Ari’s team….

They were shown in the latest promo reacting to meeting Ed Sheeran

and finally, iirc sources spoke very positively about both of them. Based on experience with past seasons, a major indicator on the montage is a badly received pairing who didn’t really meet expectations (Joseph vs Van and Jose vs Raine)

We know nothing about Peedy vs Berritt. We do know that Lana was very positively received and Carson did bad but has been set up with his fiddle. I’m gonna be honest, a triple montage for Berritt still seems unexpected for me but based on what we know about Lana vs Carson, the only other option is Peedy vs Berritt tbh

Edited by TheVoiceFan2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

BCS we’re choosing not to put that out there in the universe ❤️ 

no in all seriousness, not only is Bella vs Katherine the most Ari bait KO this season, they’re the only straight up pop KO that will appear next week. 
based on how she’s been treated so far, I doubt they’d want the only KO montage to come from Ari’s team….

They were shown in the latest promo reacting to meeting Ed Sheeran

and finally, iirc sources spoke very positively about both of them. Based on experience with past seasons, a major indicator on the montage is a badly received pairing who didn’t really meet expectations (Joseph vs Van and Jose vs Raine)

I don't think they said anything regarding Bella, just that Katherine did well with the bus song choice. I think the positive feedback for Katherine is the only thing we have for Taping 3. 

Either way, they are not getting montaged. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

I don't think they said anything regarding Bella, just that Katherine did well with the bus song choice. I think the positive feedback for Katherine is the only thing we have for Taping 3. 

Either way, they are not getting montaged. 

You’re right I think. Well, if Katherine did well and Bella won the knockout, I think we can deduce how well Bella did lol

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

Poor Berritt lol, TPTB really seems to want him with no screen time. He must have been below average and with no improvement at all, but maybe he'll get shown. Jeremy/Xavier still exists after all.

They wouldn’t montage Kelly’s only pairing for in Week 2

• Like 4

52 minutes ago, mmontgomery said:

I’m actually super intrigued by Gymani’s song choice. It’s unexpected but I feel like it’ll be amazing

Oh no doubt

Also so much taste in your profile picture 😍

1 hour ago, TeamAudra said:

Idk why you guys keep thinking Hailey M has a chance to make the finals

Edited by Discovolcano

55 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

Now if they montage Bella’s KO over Peedy and Berrit I would be most upset…and I’m sure social media would be too.

I’d be fine with that. I’d rather see a classical singer and someone who we got no performances then them