Jump to content

The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates


Someone648

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, British Man said:

Ok so I know this girl, and she told me that her friend Arabella Carrie has auditioned for The Voice recently, so I wouldn't be surprised if we see her next season.

 

Now, the best part about this is that her voice is very similar to Anna Grace, so fans of Anna Grace might have another contestant to add.

Ok so I searched up Arabella and Arabellaruizz came up , Gihanna Zoë follows her like the ACTUAL Gihanna, and other voice season 20 contestants fan pages.This can just be a coincidence and might not mean anything but maybe an Arabella will be auditioning for either season 21.

Edited by Mohammad
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Mohammad said:

Ok so I searched up Arabella and Arabellaruizz came up , Gihanna Zoë follows her like the ACTUAL Gihanna, so this might not mean anything but maybe an Arabella will be auditioning for either season 21 or 22 maybe.

 

If an Arabella actually ends up auditioning for Season 21 or 22 I will eat my own shoe. I literally just searched up "Random Girl Names", and Arabella came up.

  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

these singers might audition 

Arabella Ruizz

nathan zini

grace kyler

Itzel fernandez 

 
reasons are that it’s a hunch and Gihanna Zoë follows them. I think I might be over analyzing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Watched a bit of Denisha Dalton`s last IG live with Deion, Victor, Pia and Jose. The consenus is that they appear to be sure that Ariana is going to sway the voters inmediately given her huge fanbase and that she will win. They are also aware of the country loving fanbase (Jose said that he texted Cam that he would win, but he had a hunch that Kenzie might take it due to the demographic of the show). 

 

Again, Ariana`s success will depend on her fanbase actually showing up to watch and vote instead of just looking clips of her in the blinds, and her having a contestant that Minivan accepts.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Watched a bit of Denisha Dalton`s last IG live with Deion, Victor, Pia and Jose. The consenus is that they appear to be sure that Ariana is going to sway the voters inmediately given her huge fanbase and that she will win. They are also aware of the country loving fanbase (Jose said that he texted Cam that he would win, but he had a hunch that Kenzie might take it due to the demographic of the show). 

 

Again, Ariana`s success will depend on her fanbase actually showing up to watch and vote instead of just looking clips of her in the blinds, and her having a contestant that Minivan accepts.

They might be in for a surprise next season then. :giggle:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

So awhile back I posted on here because I thought someone that I've been a fan of for a long time was going to be on this season of The Voice. Unfortunately I guessed wrong and she's on America's Got Talent this season instead of this show. Thinking about it in terms of the show format and the prize AGT does probably make more sense. Anyway it would have been fun to see Storm Large reunited with Paul Mirkovich and Nate Morton who both worked with her as part of the House Band for Rockstar Supernova and possibly see her be coached by Kelly, who I think would have loved her. A few months back Storm posted on all her social media accounts asking her fans if they thought she should do TV again. I guessed this show would be the most logical one for her to be on because she still seems to be friends with Paul and she's mentioned liking Kelly before and the casting director for this show was also the casting director for Rockstar.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, rhapsody99 said:

So awhile back I posted on here because I thought someone that I've been a fan of for a long time was going to be on this season of The Voice. Unfortunately I guessed wrong and she's on America's Got Talent this season instead of this show. Thinking about it in terms of the show format and the prize AGT does probably make more sense. Anyway it would have been fun to see Storm Large reunited with Paul Mirkovich and Nate Morton who both worked with her as part of the House Band for Rockstar Supernova and possibly see her be coached by Kelly, who I think would have loved her. A few months back Storm posted on all her social media accounts asking her fans if they thought she should do TV again. I guessed this show would be the most logical one for her to be on because she still seems to be friends with Paul and she's mentioned liking Kelly before and the casting director for this show was also the casting director for Rockstar.

this makes me nostalgic for Rockstar Supernova :wub:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Misirlou said:

Watched a bit of Denisha Dalton`s last IG live with Deion, Victor, Pia and Jose. The consenus is that they appear to be sure that Ariana is going to sway the voters inmediately given her huge fanbase and that she will win. They are also aware of the country loving fanbase (Jose said that he texted Cam that he would win, but he had a hunch that Kenzie might take it due to the demographic of the show). 

 

Again, Ariana`s success will depend on her fanbase actually showing up to watch and vote instead of just looking clips of her in the blinds, and her having a contestant that Minivan accepts.


Contestants are usually even more clueless than we are. :P

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

With AGT having an audience for the auditions I could definitely see The Voice having an audience for Season 21!

That's edited lol. They didn't have live audience during filming but I read somewhere that they'll try to make it look like the old times. I hope it's not too late for the voice to include them in blinds most important during lives.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Torres said:

That's edited lol. They didn't have live audience during filming but I read somewhere that they'll try to make it look like the old times. I hope it's not too late for the voice to include them in blinds most important during lives.

I’m pretty sure the voice will be doing a live audience. Since all restrictions for LA will end on June 15

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Torres said:

That's edited lol. They didn't have live audience during filming but I read somewhere that they'll try to make it look like the old times. I hope it's not too late for the voice to include them in blinds most important during lives.

Oh wow... They made it look so real LMFAOO. Damn i’m dumb AF😭

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

Oh wow... They made it look so real LMFAOO. Damn i’m dumb AF😭

I’m mad he actually said that because now Everytime I watch an audition all i cud think of is how fake the audience is😭

Edited by jus.vshn
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

I’m mad he actually said that because now Everytime I watch an audition all i cud think of is how fake the audience is😭

SAME THO.. I was so happy how good it was last night because of the audience and now I realize they made it fake wtf😭. I still won’t let it get to me and will enjoy it nonetheless. I hope The Voice gets a real audience tho!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Question: has each coach on a coaching panel gotten a 4 chair turn before? Like in that same season. I’m hoping that happens in S21. That’ll be pretty cool.

S16? 
Adam - LB

KC - Jej 

John - Maelyn

Blake - Dexter (?)

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
43 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Question: has each coach on a coaching panel gotten a 4 chair turn before? Like in that same season. I’m hoping that happens in S21. That’ll be pretty cool.

Season 16 was the last time it happened (John got Maelyn, Matthew Johnson, Shawn Sounds; Kelly got Jej; Blake got Dexter; even Adam got LB and Celia).

 

John’s the one I see likeliest to miss out on one, but I think this is the first time since then that everyone getting a four-chair has a decent chance of happening.

Edited by VintageVoice
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don’t want any less than 5 four chair turns this season😭 but I think producers will give coaches a nudge to like make more four chair turns since for the past 2 seasons it’s been very few.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, jus.vshn said:

I don’t want any less than 5 four chair turns this season😭 but I think producers will give coaches a nudge to like make more four chair turns since for the past 2 seasons it’s been very few.

Yeah, ultimately the number of chair turns is meaningless but there's been so few over the past 3 seasons in particular. I want some more 4-chair banter.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Yeah, ultimately the number of chair turns is meaningless but there's been so few over the past 3 seasons in particular. I want some more 4-chair banter.

Praying/Manifesting well get 10 4 chair turns in season 21, like that one youtube fake spoiler comment said last season under a youtube video hehe:dead:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I`m thinking Ariana will be the easiest turner (first season), and given that Kelly has competition now, which would require her to turn around more, I think John will be back to being the stingiest one. Blake was also surprisingly stingy last season, so probably him too, although he has a free lane.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

I`m thinking Ariana will be the easiest turner (first season), and given that Kelly has competition now, which would require her to turn around more, I think John will be back to being the stingiest one. Blake was also surprisingly stingy last season, so probably him too, although he has a free lane.

I really think TPTB might be pushing for Ariana to be picky so her team doesn’t fill right away, but you could be right. Man it’s gonna be fun seeing Ariana pitch, I wonder how she’ll pitch.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...