The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

23 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

Oop- yeah. Add Hailey M. as well :haha: 

Three contestants going through the Corey Ward songbook. Have we ever had three contestants sing a song that the same alumni also sang in one round of the competition 

Here are the Knockout song choices y’all were wondering about:

Katie Rae - “Hold On to Me” (Lauren Daigle)

Wendy Moten - “Ain’t No Way” (Aretha; this will highkey remind me of Kelvin Dukes’s AGT audition last year) vs. Jonathan Mouton - “I Can See Clearly Now”

Girl Named Tom - “Wichita Lineman” (Glen Campbell) vs. Holly Forbes - “Superstar”

Samuel Harness - “Bruises” (Lewis Capaldi) vs. Brittany Bree - “Best Part” (H.E.R. ft. Daniel Caesar)

Ryleigh Plank - “Midnight Sky” (former coach Miley Cyrus)

and Gymani - “PILLOWTALK” (ZAYN; this will remind me a lot of Denisha Dalton’s blind audition last season) vs. Kinsey Rose - “Strawberry Wine” (Deana Carter)

First of all: So interesting that I’m seeing a few Corey Ward greats from last season’s live shows!

Second: If Xavier Cornell’s and Berritt Haynes’s knockout performances are going to air on Monday night, they better not montage these performances (I’ll freak if they do, I’m not kidding).

Anyways, I’m very excited for the start of the knockout rounds tomorrow night! 🙂

Edited by JodiRose

25 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

At least Xavier gets to escape the triple montage 🙂

Poor Berritt still up on the chopping block though.

22 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I’m ready to predict with about 90% confidence the montage will be Peedy-Berritt. Remember, Blake said something about “can’t wait until we hear Carson on the fiddle,” and they aired it. It actually seemed like a comment that could have been edited in. 

Yep.  I've been convinced of Berritt vs. Peedy being the montage for a while, and knowing that Xavier's escaping the montage all but confirms that to me.

Add in what was mentioned by Blake about Carson, and Berritt vs. Peedy is the easy choice.

4 minutes ago, JodiRose said:

Here are the Knockout song choices y’all were wondering about:

Katie Rae - “Hold On to Me” (Lauren Daigle)

Wendy Moten - “Ain’t No Way” (Aretha; this will highkey remind me of Kelvin Dukes’s AGT audition last year) vs. Jonathan Mouton - “I Can See Clearly Now”

Girl Named Tom - “Wichita Lineman” (Glen Campbell) vs. Holly Forbes - “Superstar”

Samuel Harness - “Bruises” (Lewis Capaldi) vs. Brittany Bree - “Best Part” (H.E.R. ft. Daniel Caesar)

Ryleigh Plank - “Midnight Sky” (former coach Miley Cyrus)

and Gymani - “PILLOWTALK” (ZAYN; this will remind me a lot of Denisha Dalton’s blind audition last season) vs. Kinsey Rose - “Strawberry Wine” (Deana Carter)

You left out Raquel, Katie's opponent.

Edited by Rodney

Wendy Raquel Holly and Brittany all in one night?!😭

I can already see the “who sang ….the best” threads for Brittany and Wendy🤣 looking forward to see if they dethrone the best part and ain’t no way queens, Khalea and Sisaundra.

7 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I feel like this batch of pairings for next week is favorable for Bella to stand out if she gave a good performance. 

Maybe a set up going into the lives? They might let Bella and Holly fairly battle it out on PO's to see who emerges out as Ari's frontrunner. We'll see tomorrow but Holly doesn't strike me as much of a contender as she did preseason.

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, colemanftw said:

Maybe a set up going into the lives? They might let Bella and Holly fairly battle it out on PO's to see who emerges out as Ari's frontrunner. We'll see tomorrow but Holly doesn't strike me as much of a contender as she did preseason.

It could be. The first week is freaking loaded. Ari needs a frontrunner, so let’s put Bella in week two, where she can get more attention. Makes sense!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

It could be. The first week is freaking loaded. Ari needs a frontrunner, so let’s put Bella in week two, where she can get more attention. Makes sense!

It might do wonders for Bella, too.  She's already gained quite a bit of traction from her Battle, so her Knockout might make it even better for her.

Yeah, now I'm getting more convinced that Peedy/Berritt is the montage.

A bit surprising, considering Peedy has been the first Team Blake PO member to be shown in both rounds, and has overall had a very good edit and public response. Guess TPTB's hatred for Berritt was stronger lol.

In all seriousness, they're likely doing it because of Carson. They want to show him losing fair and square (which is not gonna work either way, because Minivan will pissed off ) and the fiddle comment set him up for that one. 

Still, I mantain that triple montaging anyone is pretty disgusting. Glad at least Xavier is escaping that.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Gustavo527 said:

If Peedy's knockout is montage, bye to his chances at winning. (TBPT wasn't gonna let him win, anyway) 

Ready for our first female winner after four seasons :thumbsup:

I always thought his best shot was second place, which is where Matt McAndrew placed

Edited by Cookie73
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

So, who's up for the 2nd Blake PV if Peedy gets montaged? Lana? Paris? LiBianca? Or Peedy pulls a Matt McAndrew?

No way in hell Lana Paris or LiBianca get a PV over Peedy even if both his battle and KO were montaged LMAO

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

• istersay changed the title to *Spoilers -the knockout pairings without the winners?
3 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

No way in hell Lana Paris or LiBianca get a PV over Peedy even if both his battle and KO were montaged LMAO

Yeah, idk what's up with that question, i think we all already agreed that the chances of Peedy not getting public vote are unexistent at this point 

5 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Since he’s on Blake’s team, and considering the lack of minivan bait, he could still win. 😂 

• Haha 4