The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

10 minutes ago, wildestinvegas said:

I'm actually really happy with Holly's songchoice. Superstar is gorgeous and it's not overdone, which is always a plus for me. I'm interested to see what she will do it with.

people always talk about not singing Whitney or Mariah because of the vocal comparisons, but for a non-power singer like Holly, Karen Carpenter is just as difficult a comparison.

That may be the reason she lost to GNT. She couldn’t quite pull off the feat.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, seak05 said:

This, but montaging a make a wish kid 3x also makes no sense 

In season eight, they double-montaged a woman tied to the long-known DeBarge family.  TPTB can montage anyone they choose.

1 minute ago, Rodney said:

. . . Are Loren, Kristen, and Belle jokes to you?

Loren and Belle both had their blinds montaged and KO's shown, so its a different case. They showed up in the KO, which was why they were shown.

Kristen was ages ago.

I'm not saying its impossible, but I'm leaning towards them not committing that.

3 minutes ago, seak05 said:

This, but montaging a make a wish kid 3x also makes no sense 

why is everyone so hung up on the Make-a-Wish thing? Half the contestants have sob stories that are much more tragic than having a childhood disease that you recovered from. 

Edited by AngelaKD

12 minutes ago, ThrowawayCrayon said:

Yep. I'm glad they all got a chance to lead because it is something other trios haven't done before (to my prior knowledge) . I guess @Misirlou's take on GNT being a three-headed monster was right as it could be 😂

Hope he leads so we can see every member put a stamp on their journey so far. Thats the reason why I love GNT apart from the harmonies. All of them are great singers in their own right.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ThrowawayCrayon said:

Are GNT, Kinsey, and Katie the only ones to be in all 3 premieres? 

Shockingly, Katie has been pimped the most on Team Ari and doesn’t even make lives LMFAOO

what is TPTB doing this season?

• Haha 11

Just now, VoiceSelf12 said:

Shockingly, Katie has been pimped the most on Team Ari and doesn’t even make lives LMFAOO

what is TPTB doing this season?

Conspiracy theory: If Ariana wins on her first try, she’ll rest on her laurels and never come back. They want her again, so they don’t want her to win right away.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, AngelaKD said:

Conspiracy theory: If Ariana wins on her first try, she’ll rest on her laurels and never come back. They want her again, so they don’t want her to win right away.

Always Sunny Reaction GIF

Very conspiracy theory indeed, I love it :haha:

• Haha 2

Wendy's going to destroy Ain't No Way but that's not going to move the needle for her. She's gonna get slandered for being a '"screamer".

If BrittanyBree is on Tuesday maybe Ari never actually tried to steal her? Then again, Gymani and Kinsy were shown last, and that didn't end in a steal.

Just now, MatthewPalermo said:

Wendy's going to destroy Ain't No Way but that's not going to move the needle for her. She's gonna get slandered for being a '"screamer".

If BrittanyBree is on Tuesday maybe Ari never actually tried to steal her? Then again, Gymani and Kinsy were shown last, and that didn't end in a steal.

The pairings are likely not in order.

1 minute ago, MatthewPalermo said:

BB/Samuel and GNT/Holly are definitely Monday. Ryleigh/David will be the steal pairing for Tuesday.

If BrittanyBree is on Tuesday maybe Ari never actually tried to steal her?

The sources were adamant that Kelly and Ariana fought for Brittany, with Kelly winning out.

Having her sing Aretha could be TPTB’s way of neutralizing her. Even if it was her idea, it will likely have the same effect. Of course, her performance will be amazing, but minivan will have a collective yawn over it. 

Just now, TeamAudra said:

Having her sing Aretha could be TPTB’s way of neutralizing her. Even if it was her idea, it will likely have the same effect. Of course, her performance will be amazing, but minivan will have a collective yawn over it. 

Starting to think the first time we'll be hearing her sing country will be her Instant Save performance :no:

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Rodney said:

I really hope that David does well enough to warrant John's steal, because I feel like he (John) had better steal options.

John didn't have many options, just Holly, David or Jonathan, maybe Katie (in my opinion)

• Confused 1

Just now, pauwis said:

John didn't have many options, just Holly, David or Jonathan, maybe Katie (in my opinion)

John seems to have passed on Kinsey, Katie Rae, Jonathan and Carson. He tried to steal Holly but failed, and then David came along.

I feel like Kinsey may have turned in a performance at the level of her audition, which doesn't really encourage a steal moment.

Not sure what happened with Katie Rae, probably just being not outstanding enough?

5 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Starting to think the first time we'll be hearing her sing country will be her Instant Save performance :no:

If she came on the Voice to resurrect her non-country career, she may never sing country. 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

John seems to have passed on Kinsey, Katie Rae, Jonathan and Carson. He tried to steal Holly but failed, and then David came along.

and both were the best options

my point is the other coaches got the best steals (two from Team Legend)

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, VoiceSelf12 said:

Speaking of Katie, I'm struck by who did her Knockout song.  Lauren Daigle seriously did more than "You Say?"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

• istersay changed the title to *Spoilers -the knockout pairings without the winners?