The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 minute ago, sydneysam said:

I'm guessing the Leon Russell one (it was done on the show multiple times before iirc)

I looked it up and yeah, he was the original songwriter, but Luther's version is more well-known.

Edited by FloorWax
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Discovolcano said:

Jim and Sasha and Shadele were already montaged in the battles and they don’t double montage people who made the playoffs 

Shadale*

Sorry to be that person but I've seen you spell her name wrong multiple times here 😅

8 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

He’s the only sibling who hasn’t yet, so I wouldn’t be surprised if he did.

Yep. I'm glad they all got a chance to lead because it is something other trios haven't done before (to my prior knowledge) . I guess @Misirlou's take on GNT being a three-headed monster was right as it could be 😂

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

The Leon Russell song, I believe.

what? 

i would think the Carpenters/Luther Vandross song! 

Eta : I guess they are one and the same.

Edited by AngelaKD

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Pulling a Matt McAndrew. 

I think he can get it too, but its gonna hurt him a bit still.

Or a Zach Seabaugh, if we’re going to make that comparison.

On a lighter note, until I saw him next to Blake I genuinely forgot how short Ed is, oops.

1 minute ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

Your right. Minivan doesn’t like Wendy’s Voice that much. Is it just me or do I see another Dana Monique Situation happening with Wendy?

Very possible, given the lukewarm to piss-poor reception she's gotten.

35 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

I really want to see Lana and Carson, but it looks like TPTB don’t want that to be shown in full because of Minivan possibly losing their minds.

I doubt that’s the reason (if the pairing ends up getting the montage.) In fact, montaging the pairing will probably make them more upset. If they see Carson falter and Lana shine, they might be more accepting of the result. Montaging the pairing will leave room for their interpretations of the how the performances went. 

(I need to see this pairing!!!! 😩)

1 minute ago, VintageVoice said:

On a lighter note, until I saw him next to Blake I genuinely forgot how short Ed is, oops.

Honestly, I wouldn't even know what Ed looks like if not for his (completely random) Game of Thrones appearance.

1 minute ago, FloorWax said:

Same song. Leon Russell was the songwriter according to Google.

okay. Did he actually put it out before the Carpenters? Or he wrote it and then started performing it after they made it a hit?

14 minutes ago, Discovolcano said:

Jim and Sasha and Shadale were already montaged in the battles and they don’t double montage people who made the playoffs 

. . . Are Loren, Kristen, and Belle jokes to you?

2 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I doubt that’s the reason (if the pairing ends up getting the montage.) In fact, montaging the pairing will probably make them more upset. If they see Carson falter and Lana shine, they might be more accepting of the result. Montaging the pairing will leave room for their interpretations of the how the performances went. 

(I need to see this pairing!!!! 😩)

This, but montaging a make a wish kid 3x also makes no sense 

No bc can minivan stfu and just advance our faves. We’re lucky no male country acts this season are going into lives bc we would’ve been screwed. But hey at least Minivan will suffer with no country acts(but Lana) going through!

Edited by VoiceTakeover890

Just now, Rodney said:

. . . Are Loren, Kristen, and Belle jokes to you?

I think they meant after seeing their audition in full, we generally don’t see someone who made the lives get double montaged (which drops the list down to just Kristen).

• istersay changed the title to *Spoilers -the knockout pairings without the winners?