The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 minute ago, sydneysam said:

I'm guessing the Leon Russell one (it was done on the show multiple times before iirc)

I looked it up and yeah, he was the original songwriter, but Luther's version is more well-known.

Edited by FloorWax
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Discovolcano said:

Jim and Sasha and Shadele were already montaged in the battles and they don’t double montage people who made the playoffs 

Shadale*

Sorry to be that person but I've seen you spell her name wrong multiple times here 😅

1 minute ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

Your right. Minivan doesn’t like Wendy’s Voice that much. Is it just me or do I see another Dana Monique Situation happening with Wendy?

Very possible, given the lukewarm to piss-poor reception she's gotten.

35 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

I really want to see Lana and Carson, but it looks like TPTB don’t want that to be shown in full because of Minivan possibly losing their minds.

I doubt that’s the reason (if the pairing ends up getting the montage.) In fact, montaging the pairing will probably make them more upset. If they see Carson falter and Lana shine, they might be more accepting of the result. Montaging the pairing will leave room for their interpretations of the how the performances went. 

(I need to see this pairing!!!! 😩)

1 minute ago, VintageVoice said:

On a lighter note, until I saw him next to Blake I genuinely forgot how short Ed is, oops.

Honestly, I wouldn't even know what Ed looks like if not for his (completely random) Game of Thrones appearance.

2 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I doubt that’s the reason (if the pairing ends up getting the montage.) In fact, montaging the pairing will probably make them more upset. If they see Carson falter and Lana shine, they might be more accepting of the result. Montaging the pairing will leave room for their interpretations of the how the performances went. 

(I need to see this pairing!!!! 😩)

This, but montaging a make a wish kid 3x also makes no sense 

• istersay changed the title to *Spoilers -the knockout pairings without the winners?
  • istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unpinned this topic