The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

So Paris vs Jershika is Week 2. Hopefully it’s the leak. Also, this means Paris will close the round for the second time in a row.

I’m guessing Wendy vs Jonathan is the pairing they push to Tuesday, since Ariana’s Knockout has to be Episode 2, and Kelly has to have two pairings in the premiere and they are pushing the advisor song. 

Edited by Cookie73

I blame TPTB if they decide to montage Lana Vs. Carson. They could’ve easily montaged Jeremy Vs. Xavier or even Peedy Vs. Berrit. But NOOOOO they had to montage their battle performances and show that horrendous good 4 you battle and that mediocre dilemma battle. TPTB can be so idiotic sometimes, they can montage it on NBC but atleast make the interns upload the full performances on youtube.

(watch Lana vs. Carson actually happen LMFAO and i raged for nothing)

Edited by VoiceTakeover890
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

42 minutes ago, British Man said:

So far, all of these videos have been in order, so that means that Holly vs GNT is closing Monday and Brittany vs Samuel is opening Tuesday.

I don't know about you, but something about that doesn't sound right.

No they haven’t. They switched up the order starting with the first Tuesday of Battles.

A bit disappointed with most song choices:

- Wendy is going to slay but the song choice couldn’t be any more uninspired. Retire the song please.

- Not a fan of Samuel’s either, even if it’s technically a perfect song choice for him. We had Corey singing it last season who quite frankly has a very similar voice to Samuel.

- A group winning the show could actually be a bigger priority than Ari’s first win? I still don’t buy it but if we base it only on song choices and overall pimping that might be the case. They will have a moment tomorrow if they don’t screw it up.

- Not sure if Superstar will give Holly the moment she needs. 

So judging from the video, given that these are not in order, I think it will go in this order:

Monday:

B: LiBianca vs Hailey

J: Samuel vs Brittany

K: Hailey vs TCS

A: Raquel vs Katie

J: Joshua vs Sabrina

K: GNT vs Holly

Tuesday:

B: Wendy vs Jonathan

K: Gymani vs Kinsey

A: Ryleigh vs David

And next Monday:

J: Shadale vs Samara

A: Bella vs Katherine

B: Either Peedy/Berritt or Lana/Carson

K: Jeremy vs Xavier

A: Jim and Sasha vs Manny

B: Either Peedy/Berritt or Lana/Carson (montaged)

J: Jershika vs Paris

1 minute ago, Daillon said:

Not a fan of Samuel’s either, even if it’s technically a perfect song choice for him. We had Corey singing it last season who quite frankly has a very similar voice to Samuel.

I really don't like the original version and Corey's was good but not great. I think Samuel may be able to deliver my favorite version of the song though.

1 minute ago, ThrowawayCrayon said:

Is Josh leading this time? 

He leads the song in the live performances too. They really did give everyone a chance to lead for the pre-lives lmao, which I wasn't expecting. He sounds amazing on it though, so I couldn't be more excited. They have the most perfect song choice out of everyone so far.

Edited by FloorWax
  • Like 4

15 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

I really want to see Lana and Carson, but it looks like TPTB don’t want that to be shown in full because of Minivan possibly losing their minds. IMO Lana and Carson should be shown in full and Peedy and Berrit shouldn’t. Actually NO MONTAGES should happen but it’s so stupid how they shorten contestants performances.

I'm pretty sure that that's why they are going to show Carson vs. Lana.  With how many people have been inexplicably rooting for Carson, it'll probably be important to show him lose his Knockout, and how he loses it -- by incorporating his fiddle.  Berritt vs. Peedy is whom I maintain will be the montage.

13 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

All I know is that Team Blake is getting its first montage since S9, regardless of the pairing they choose.

Yep.  Once I saw Kelly get three pairings this week, guaranteeing that Jeremy vs. Xavier would be seen in full next week, I knew that it meant that Blake would get the Knockout montage.  Peedy's only hope of being seen was Blake having three pairings this week instead of Kelly.  But alas (for him and Blake, at least) . . .

But really, I don't get the upset over this.  Blake's team, IMO, is the weakest this season (probably the weakest team Blake's had in a while, in fact), so it stands to reason that it should be the one to get the Knockout montage.  It won't hurt Blake.  He gets enough attention from the show as it is.

12 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

So Paris vs Jershika is Week 2. Hopefully it’s the leak. Also, this means Paris will close the round for the second time in a row.

I’m guessing Wendy vs Manny is the pairing they push to Tuesday, since Ariana’s Knockout has to be Episode 2, and Kelly has to have two pairings in the premiere and they are pushing the advisor song. 

And Blake's steal is closing out the Knockouts, as well.

Also, you mean Wendy vs. Jonathan.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

He leads the song in the live performances too. They really did give everyone a chance to lead for the pre-lives lmao, which I wasn't expecting. He sounds amazing on it though, so I couldn't be more excited. They have the most perfect song choice out of everyone so far.

Yeah, and if they nail it here just like they do in their live performances, they could propel themselves right to the top of Kelly's heap and cement their place as her frontrunners.

8 minutes ago, Daillon said:

- Not sure if Superstar will give Holly the moment she needs. 

She got a four-chair standing ovation that resulted in a double steal, so that might help her, actually.

Just now, seak05 said:

Why don't people think Shadale vs Samara is getting montaged?

Because I don't want it to happen and I'm rationalizing it by telling myself they aren't going to montage someone who made lives twice.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Just now, seak05 said:

Or Jim/Sasha vs Manny?

Jim & Sasha already got montaged, as was Shadale.  I don't think that they're going to montage their first father/son duo again.  I somehow don't think that they'll do it to Shadale again, either.

1 minute ago, seak05 said:

Or Jim/Sasha vs Manny? 

Jershika vs Paris is obviously safe, and I would assume also Jeremy vs Xavier 

Jim and Sasha and Shadele were already montaged in the battles and they don’t double montage people who made the playoffs 

• istersay changed the title to *Spoilers -the knockout pairings without the winners?