The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

13 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Samuel's song could not be any more perfect for his voice. I'm intrigued by the other song choices- it seems like Gymani's going into the modern pop route so far

So Paris and Jershika's saved for next week, nice!

• Like 2

I called it , i had a feeling Hailey and TCS will be on the premiere, I had this feeling that they would want to show a Group beating a soloist (GNT vs Holly) and a soloist beating a group (Hailey Mia vs TCS)

On 3/30/2021 at 3:37 AM, Someone648 said:

Taping Two:

B: Lana Scott (Wildest Dreams - Taylor Swift) vs. Carson Peters (TBA - George Strait)

J: Jershika Maple vs. Paris Winningham (Tennessee Whiskey - Chris Stapleton) - Paris stolen by BLAKE.

Taping Three:

K: Jeremy Rosado vs. Xavier Cornell

J: Shadale Johnson vs. Samara Brown (TBA - Tina Turner)

A: Bella DeNapoli (Chandelier - Sia) vs. Katherine Ann Mohler

A: Jim & Sasha Allen vs. Manny Keith (Golden - Harry Styles)

B: Peedy Chavis vs. Berritt Haynes

This is what we have left for next week, they won't montage the only Team Kelly pairing left. I'd assume Bella and Peedy are off the hook. Shadale was apparently really good but with this many powerhouses singers left for one episode, I'd actually call Shadale vs Samara as the montage. The other options are Lana vs Carson or J&S vs Manny but I think those are less likely.

6 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

Soooo nobody gonna compile the pairings and song choices 🥲

Samuel is singing "Bruises" by Lewis Capaldi

Brittany is singing "Best Part"

Gymani is singing "Pillowtalk" by Zayn

Wendy is singing "Aint No Way" by Aretha

Holly is singing "Superstar" by idk

thats all i remember lol

Gymani is a vocal powerhouse chameleon enigma (if that makes sense), because the songs that she sang for her pre-lives performances isn’t something you would expect her to sing and isn’t something that fits such a powerful voice like Gymani’s, yet she still managed to deliver one of the best performances in each round of the pre-lives , I am saying this because her rendition of POV is divine , she barely tried and was so effortless in her battles and still slayed , and apparently according to sources she managed to deliver amazing vocals in her KO and was praised alot in taping 1 along with Wendy.

Edited by Mohammad

9 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

Soooo nobody gonna compile the pairings and song choices 🥲

Hailey Green (God's Country - Blake Shelton) vs. Libianca (Everything I Wanted - Billie Eilish)
Joshua Vacanti (Falling - Harry Styles) vs. Sabrina Dias (Photograph - Ed Sheeran)
Hailey Mia (Arcade - Duncan Laurence) vs. The Cunningham Sisters (Oceans (Where Feet May Fail) - Hillsong United)
Katie Rae (Hold On To Me - Lauren Daigle) vs. Raquel Trinidad (Valerie - Amy Winehouse version)
Jonathan Mouton (I Can See Clearly Now - Jimmy Cliff) vs. Wendy Moten (Ain't No Way - Aretha Franklin)
Holly Forbes (Superstar - Leon Russell) vs. Girl Named Tom (Wichita Lineman - Glen Campbell)
Brittany Bree (Best Part - Daniel Caesar ft. HER) vs. Samuel Harness (Bruises - Lewis Capaldi)
David Vogel (Lose You To Love Me - Selena Gomez) vs. Ryleigh Plank (Midnight Sky - Miley Cyrus)
Kinsey Rose (Strawberry Wine - Deana Carter) vs. Gymani (Pillowtalk - Zayn)

Edited by sydneysam
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 3/30/2021 at 9:37 AM, Someone648 said:

K: Jeremy Rosado vs. Xavier Cornell

J: Shadale Johnson vs. Samara Brown (TBA - Tina Turner)

A: Bella DeNapoli (Chandelier - Sia) vs. Katherine Ann Mohler

A: Jim & Sasha Allen vs. Manny Keith (Golden - Harry Styles)

B: Peedy Chavis vs. Berritt Haynes

After the pairings video for today, these are the pairs that are still in danger of being montaged. I'm sensing a triple montage this season....

Thoughts on new song choices for people that made lives:

Wendy Moten - Ain't No Way: They're not giving her a ballad huh, probably saving it for the playoffs. She's going to slay this song though.

Samuel Harness - Bruises: I feel like Samuel could do this song justice better than Corey. His rasp is more natural so I don't think it will come off as oversinging.

Gymani - Pillowtalk: Not the best looking choice on paper, but I'm actually excited for this. I think she'll murder this song.

Girl Named Tom - Wichita Lineman: Nice choice! Its a song they've played a lot at live shows so I have no doubt it will be great.

Holly Forbes - Superstar: Definitely not what I was expecting, but very interesting. She'll find a way to make it her own.

BrittanyBree - Best Part: I fully expected her to be the one that gets "Change Is Gonna Come" so this is a shocker lol. 

So far, all of these videos have been in order, so that means that Holly vs GNT is closing Monday and Brittany vs Samuel is opening Tuesday.

I don't know about you, but something about that doesn't sound right.

Just now, British Man said:

So far, all of these videos have been in order, so that means that Holly vs GNT is closing Monday and Brittany vs Samuel is opening Tuesday.

I don't know about you, but something about that doesn't sound right.

These definitely won't be in order, Sam vs Britt has to go before Holly vs GNT.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

After the pairings video for today, these are the pairs that are still in danger of being montaged. I'm sensing a triple montage this season....

Bella/Katherine were already shown in a KO promo, so was Manny, and both Jim/Sasha and Shadale already have been montaged, so they are safe this round.

These are the pairings in danger of getting montaged:

Lana vs Carson and Peedy vs Berritt. Team Blake is getting the montage.

They still have one Team Kelly pairing left (Jeremy/Xavier), and they are not gonna leave her without one on a 2hr episode next week. So I'll say they are safe.

14 hours ago, aceboogie0314 said:

I just wanna know who sings what and who they're going against. Thanks!

Team Ari

-David Vogel ("Lose You To Love Me" by Selena Gomez) vs. Ryleigh Plank ("Midnight Sky" by Miley Cyrus)

-Raquel Trinidad ("Valerie" Amy Winehouse Version) vs. Katie Rae ("Hold On To Me" by Lauren Daigle)

-Jim & Sasha Allen vs. Manny Keith ("Golden" by Harry Styles)

-Bella DeNapoli ("Chandelier" by Sia) vs. Katherine Ann Mohler)

Team Blake

-Carson Peters vs. Lana Scott ("Wildest Dreams" by Taylor Swift)

-Hailey Green ("God's Country" by Blake Shelton) vs. Libianca ("everything i wanted" by Billie Eilish)

-Jonathan Mouton ("I Can See Clearly Now" by  Jimmy Cliff I think) vs. Wendy Moten ("Aint No Way" by Aretha Franklin)

-Peedy Chavis vs.  Berritt Haynes 

Team Legend

-BrittanyBree ("Best Part" by Daniel Caesar and HER) vs. Samuel Harness ("Bruises" by Lewis Capaldi)

-Samara Brown vs. Shadale

-Joshua Vacanti ("Fallin" by Harry Styles) vs. Sabrina Dias ("Photograph" by Ed Sheeran)

-Jerhsika Maple vs. Paris Winningham ("Tennessee Whiskey" by Chris Stapleton 

Team Kelly

-Hailey Mia ("Arcade" by Duncan Lawrrnce) vs. The Cunningham Sisters ("Oceans (Where Feet May Fail)" by Hillsong United)

-Jeremy Rosado vs. Xavier Cornell 

-Gymani ("Pillowtalk" by Zayn) vs. Kinsey Rose ("Strawberry Wine" by Deana Carter)

-Holly Forbes ("Superstar" by idk) vs. Girl Named Tom ("Wichita Lineman" by idk) 

Samuel with Bruises. Not a Lewis fan but that song screams rasp. Perfect for him! so excited to hear it.

GNT with Wichita Lineman, yes! What a song choice. Its very folksy and country, so the source might have not been a country fan, simply. Nice to see Caleb on the keyboard too.

Holly with Superstar, interesting. I think she'll do well with it. Her mellow tone could bring the words to life.

Wendy is gonna kill Aint No Way.

Jonathan with I Can See Clearly Now. Mmm. Its a good song but not a good fit for a round like the KOs.

Brittany with Best Part. A bit on an overdone song at this point, but I'm interested to see what flavor she gives it.

• Like 1

As for the order, these are definitely messed up, unlike last week's video.

Not sure who will be opening Monday, but Sam and Brittany will be the first steal pairing to go up.

Holly and GNT will close Monday.

Ryleigh vs David will close Tuesday.

The non steal pairings will be arranged as they please. At least we know LiBianca vs Hailey is on Monday. Joshua vs Sabrina will probably be too due to her singing Ed Sheeran's song.

So i’m guessing this is what’s happening next week…

Opening KO: Shadale Vs. Samara Brown

2ND KO: Peedy Chavis Vs. Berrit 

3rd KO: Jim and Sasha Vs. Manny Keith 

4th KO: Jeremy Rosado Vs. Xavier Cornell

5th KO: Bella DeNapoli Vs. Katherine Ann M

6th KO(Montage): Lana Scott Vs. Carson 

7th KO: Jershika Vs. Paris Winningham

I really want to see Lana and Carson, but it looks like TPTB don’t want that to be shown in full because of Minivan possibly losing their minds. IMO Lana and Carson should be shown in full and Peedy and Berrit shouldn’t. Actually NO MONTAGES should happen but it’s so stupid how they shorten contestants performances.

• istersay changed the title to *Spoilers -the knockout pairings without the winners?