The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

For the first time in a while, I’m not worried about any guy from Team Blake ruining IDF’s waffle party. One of them will probably make it to Top 3, but that’s it.

Edited by Daillon
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, seak05 said:

You all owe me 😂

Carson has gigs tonight, tomorrow, AND Oct 31st. 

Now I'm thinking there's no comeback, because I can't see anyone else but Hailey and Carson returning from Team Blake, and they both have gigs soon.

Well, then IDF can chill.

17 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Now I'm thinking there's no comeback, because I can't see anyone else but Hailey and Carson returning from Team Blake, and they both have gigs soon.

Well, then IDF can chill.

I kind of knew in my head all along that there wouldn't be a comeback, but Carsonophobia proved to be too strong for me to think rationally

Edited by FloorWax
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

If I remember to, I’ll add it after he’s officially eliminated since I don’t want to spoil anything for people who don’t read this thread.

I’m guessing he will be in the last episode of Knockouts

6 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

I’m guessing he will be in the last episode of Knockouts

If I can wait like two months to add “King of the Trolls” to the dictionary, less than two weeks for “Carsonophobia” isn’t going to be an issue 🤪

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Jeremy just posted a video of his new Ultimate Ears, so he’s clearly there already. 

The guy revealed he won his battle on a live IG, if anything we can count on him for hints lol.

• Haha 7

Just now, Misirlou said:

The guy revealed he won his battle on a live IG, if anything we can count on him for hints lol.

Some are hinting about traveling. Others, absolutely nothing. For example, Hailey will reveal nothing, not even a hint of when her KO airs. They are afraid of getting in trouble. 

21 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Jeremy just posted a video of his new Ultimate Ears, so he’s clearly there already. 

This is probably the biggest benefit of making lives. Custom "ears" are a valuable piece of equipment 

• Like 1

• istersay changed the title to *Spoilers -the knockout pairings without the winners?
  • istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic