The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

39 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Predictions for Monday (basically just the pairs shown in the preview + leak + Samuel vs Brittany by default)

J: Samuel vs Brittany

K: Gymani vs Kinsey

A: Raquel vs Katie

B: LiBianca vs Hailey

J: Joshua vs Sabrina

K: GNT vs Holly

I don't think all the pairings shown will be on Monday. If I'm correct Cam was shown in the KOs promo after the last battle episode, and so was Kenzie rehearsing, and they both didn't show up until the 2nd episode.

The only ones I"m sure about for Monday, apart from LiBianca vs Hailey, obviously, are Samuel vs Brittany and GNT vs Holly.

• Like 1

What if they’re doing something similar to the 4WK? I can see the coaches each picking someone and then one gets voted into the lives or maybe each coach picks two eliminated artists and one from each team is voted into the lives.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Angelbright said:

I know they wouldn’t let him win but he’s a lock for 2nd place. 

Not completely sure about that.

If he comes back, he's definitely getting past the playoffs, but his ceiling will likely depend on how well he performs.

If he really doesn't deliver, I'd say Top 10 is his ceiling. 

If he does deliver, then yeah, finale for sure.

That being said, I agree they're not gonna let him win.

Just my two cents.

12 hours ago, Misirlou said:

I'm sure the members of The Joy Reunion must have been alive too,( but fairly young) albeit I don't know their exact ages.

Their ages are 39-42, so they must have been preteens or teenagers when it came out.

IMO, the problem with Carson is that his voice isn’t strong enough at this point. It needs at least a couple more years of development. So, even if he performs decently, and stays on pitch, I just don’t think he could get enough non-Blake votes to pull off a win.  However, he could still make it to the semi-finals, or even the finale, because of the voting power of Team Blake. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, seak05 said:

For those of us with dreams of Hailey Green being Blake's comeback artist (if we have comeback artists), she has a gig on Nov 7th at Marina Cantina with Hail and Tim. 

that's alright because there will be no comeback artists this season :yes:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

IMO, the problem with Carson is that his voice isn’t strong enough at this point. It needs at least a couple more years of development. So, even if he performs decently, and stays on pitch, I just don’t think he could get enough non-Blake, non-minivan votes to pull off a win.  However, he could still make it to the semi-finals, or even the finale, because of the voting power of Team Blake. 

agreed, he has almost no crossover appeal. (unlike Todd or Chevel)

Edited by FloorWax
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

IMO, the problem with Carson is that his voice isn’t strong enough at this point. It needs at least a couple more years of development. So, even if he performs decently, and stays on pitch, I just don’t think he could get enough non-Blake votes to pull off a win.  However, he could still make it to the semi-finals, or even the finale, because of the voting power of Team Blake. 

The fiddle could win non country fans over, but apparently his KO, which involved the fiddle and singing at the same time, didn't go well.

Like I said, I don't think he's winning either, but he's definitely getting past some favorites here if he comes back.

• Like 1

I also think it’s more difficult for teen males than it is for females. Sawyer had a very mature voice, and sang minivan friendly songs. Carter really didn’t, so I’d say he’s the exception to the rule. He was consistent, and very likable, which is a deadly combination. 

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

I also think it’s more difficult for teen males than it is for females. Sawyer had a very mature voice, and sang minivan friendly songs. Carter really didn’t, so I’d say he’s the exception to the rule. He was consistent, and very likable, which is a deadly combination. 

For a teenage male Carter had really good control of his voice; range, pitch, and dynamics, and a ton of power.

Speaking of teenage males and team Blake, I think it will be between Carson and Peedy. This might be giving the audience to much credit/wishful thinking, but I don't think they'll both be voted through...and I don't think they'll be Blake's coaches pick (the other one might win the IS though). And I'm totally fine with having either Peedy or Carson (tbh I prefer Carson) 

44 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

If he comes back, he's definitely getting past the playoffs, but his ceiling will likely depend on how well he performs.

That boy could sing studs in the bucket and still make finale 2 over anyone. 

Just now, seak05 said:

For a teenage male Carter had really good control of his voice; range, pitch, and dynamics, and a ton of power.

Speaking of teenage males and team Blake, I think it will be between Carson and Peedy. This might be giving the audience to much credit/wishful thinking, but I don't think they'll both be voted through...and I don't think they'll be Blake's coaches pick (the other one might win the IS though). And I'm totally fine with having either Peedy or Carson (tbh I prefer Carson) 

I actually think the same. If Carson comes back, he's getting a PV, probably instead of Peedy rather than Wendy. 

I do think Peedy would win the WC depending on who his opponents are.

• istersay changed the title to *Spoilers -the knockout pairings without the winners?
  • istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic