The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

27 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Not the best for a signing competition

HS is an album with a lot of songs to use in a singing competition, Fine Line is for enjoy with headphones (so far, only liked James Pyle's version of Watermelon Sugar)

38 minutes ago, Angeles said:

i'm super excited to hear Lana and Carson's performances. Lana is singing one of my favorite songs and Carson is bringing out the fiddle (and he's one of my favorite contestants), so i have a feeling (or i'm hoping) that it's going to be good!

I wouldn't be excited about Carson.  The sources said he flopped.

15 minutes ago, Rodney said:

I wouldn't be excited about Carson.  The sources said he flopped.

i thought they said he did good, but was a little thrown off by the fiddle. either way, i’ll make my decision if they choose to air the performance 

• Like 1

all i know is that i’m ready for Miss Shadale to have a big moment in the KOs in the coming weeks!!! i LOVE her voice, but she didn’t have the best song choice for her audition and got montaged in the battles, so i hope she has a breakout moment during the KOs! 

• Like 9

Just now, KimberlyxKyla said:

all i know is that i’m ready for Miss Shadale to have a big moment in the KOs in the coming weeks!!! i LOVE her voice, but she didn’t have the best song choice for her audition and got montaged in the battles, so i hope she has a breakout moment during the KOs! 

I had a dream where The Voice put out a new KO preview and it showed Shadale singing "Golden" by Harry Styles. Glad that was just a dream 🙂

• Haha 4

I'm definitely looking to some strong KO pairings, because there seem to be quite a few.

The people that got stolen were predicted by many to win their KOs, actually, and its a strong batch. The people that beat them are strong vocalists as well, so this should be good.

36 minutes ago, KimberlyxKyla said:

Shadale's taking the pop route, so I'm surprised the sources didn't recognize her song 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, pauwis said:

HS is an album with a lot of songs to use in a singing competition, Fine Line is for enjoy with headphones (so far, only liked James Pyle's version of Watermelon Sugar)

Isn’t Falling on Fine Line? That’s been done quite a lot in singing competitions, but it’s definitely more of an emotional song than rangy one

I know Sign of the Times is on HS. That’s a song that is really hard to sing but when it’s done well, the performances are really good.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

Isn’t Falling on Fine Line? That’s been done quite a lot in singing competitions, but it’s definitely more of an emotional song than rangy one

That one could give Joshua a moment.

10 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

I know Sign of the Times is on HS. That’s a song that is really hard to sing but when it’s done well, the performances are really good.

Not a fan, but i did a little research. Yes, Falling is on Fine Line, but despite not being a "rangy song" it has potential to be a moment for a contestant when is well done, just like what @Misirlou said about Joshua. 

I really enjoyed Zae's performance last season, so let's see if Joshua can at least be as good as him (which i think he can, he definitely has talent) 

Edited by Gustavo527
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Gustavo527 said:

Not a fan, but i did a little research. Yes, Falling is on Fine Line, but despite not being a "rangy song" it has potential to be a moment for a contestant when is well done, just like what @Misirlou said about Joshua. 

I really enjoyed Zae's performance last season, so let's see if Joshua can at least be as good as him (which i think he can, he definitely has talent) 

I think Joshua can definitely do better than Zae vocally, I just wonder if he can be authentic, because he hasn't been able to show that side of himself yet. (I mean.... Into The Unknown and good 4 u...)

Just now, FloorWax said:

I think Joshua can definitely do better than Zae vocally, I just wonder if he can be authentic, because he hasn't been able to show that side of himself yet. (I mean.... Into The Unknown and good 4 u...)

He has a little cover of "Sign of the Times" by Harry Styles (again lol), and his voice feels sincere in that one. No sign of theatrics. I think he can pull it off.

7 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

That one could give Joshua a moment.

I have seen this song covered many times in international versions, as well as Zae’s audition the USA, and it has been done great. I know that it can be done really well, from all the versions I’ve seen. I am excited to hear his take.

8 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

Is it weird i want Joshua Vs. Sabrina to be the leak? I’m getting vibes that it will be the leak! 

It could be, due to her singing Ed Sheeran.

And as a whole, lots of YT attraction, a matchup consisting of Harry Styles vs Ed Sheeran songs.

2 hours ago, Cookie73 said:

maybe it's just me who wants to hear more from HS1 😅 (Carolina, Two Ghosts, Sweet Creature, Only Angel)
Fine Line is art, but for the show I can only think of Falling (maybe Lights Up)

2 hours ago, Angelbright said:

I want Jershika to be the leak I can’t wait to watch her KO

I don't think that's possible. Samuel vs Brittany has to air before GNT vs Holly, and we know GNT vs Holly is in the next episode from the preview. Maybe she'll be on Tuesday?

• istersay changed the title to *Spoilers -the knockout pairings without the winners?