The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 minute ago, pauwis said:

I like this battle... 

Honestly, I would have preferred Gymani vs Aaron or Katherine vs Vaughn as montages (damn they didn't deserve those songs)

Katherine vs. Vaughn would have been a fine montage.

• Like 12

8 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Disagree. I loved this one. 

I didn’t hate it, but it was probably worse than Carolina and Xavier would have been if shown in full. Also, Holly vs. Wyatt should have been shown over Joshua vs. Keilah.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Just seriously hoping the Shadale/Samara result was incorrect because Samara has been phenomenal thus far and while Shadale's great, I'd prefer that Samara move on 😇

Taping 3 info from KOs seems to be pretty vague, so it wouldnt surprise me if there's actually a mistake or two there. At least Joshua and Sabrina being paired (and her singing Ed's song) appear to be correct.

9 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Just seriously hoping the Shadale/Samara result was incorrect because Samara has been phenomenal thus far and while Shadale's great, I'd prefer that Samara move on 😇

I really having been wowed or impressed by Shadale at all lol. So i too would be happy if the results were wrong 

On 3/29/2021 at 10:37 PM, Someone648 said:

K: Gymani vs. Kinsey Rose

B: Wendy Moten vs. Jonathan Mouton

K: Jeremy Rosado vs. Xavier Cornell

B: Peedy Chavis vs. Berritt Haynes

these pairings are cruel...

Just now, VintageVoice said:

You forgot Shadale vs. Samara in that list though 🥴

They are pretty even though (I actually prefer Samara as of now). 

The others were thrown against strong people, it was over before it began.

23 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

They are pretty even though (I actually prefer Samara as of now). 

The others were thrown against strong people, it was over before it began.

It might be vocally pretty even, but that doesn’t mean it’s not cruel to make audiences suffer because they both (presumably) deserved to stay and just filmed too late for that to be a possibility.

4 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

It might be vocally pretty even, but that doesn’t mean it’s not cruel to make audiences suffer because they both (presumably) deserved to stay and just filmed too late for that to be a possibility.

I do get that sense. I'm hoping Samara leaves on a high note (Hopefully with "River Deep, Mountain High" since its Tina Turner)

Speaking of song choices, the Taping 3 source seems to know their Harry Styles, since they identified both "Falling" and "Golden" (I've never even heard this last one). "Chandelier" and "Photograph" are also pretty popular so they were likely to identify those songs too. And well, "Poison" is an old school classic too. So they might be pop fans that happened to know "Poison" as well.

Just now, Misirlou said:

I do get that sense. I'm hoping Samara leaves on a high note (Hopefully with "River Deep, Mountain High" since its Tina Turner)

Speaking of song choices, the Taping 3 source seems to know their Harry Styles, since they identified both "Falling" and "Golden" (I've never even heard this last one). "Chandelier" and "Photograph" are also pretty popular so they were likely to identify those songs too. And well, "Poison" is an old school classic too. So they might be pop fans that happened to know "Poison" as well.

I’ve heard “Golden” a fair bit (it’s decent, but I preferred other songs off the album) but it doesn’t get the same amount of attention as “Watermelon Sugar” or “Falling” or even “Adore You” does.

As for Samara, I’m expecting “River Deep Mountain High” since it’s right up her alley in terms of sound and power + it hasn’t been done in a while, so it’s about time for it to reappear on the show.

Although if she pulled off “Proud Mary” and crushed it…I think I know what my favorite KO of the season would be 💀

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Golden" (I've never even heard this last one).

Not the best for a signing competition I'm afraid. If you ask me, it was a bus for Manny. However, if he flipped it and did something for his range to show it could be great, but he'd have to change the melody a lot.

15 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

And well, "Poison" is an old school classic too. So they might be pop fans that happened to know "Poison" as well.

I won't believe Katherine singing that until I see it with my own eyes 🥰 the level of bussing......far too much

Edited by TheVoiceFan2

2 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:
17 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I won't believe Katherine singing that until I see it with my own eyes 🥰 the level of bussing......far too much

She apparently did well with it, so I’m actually kind of excited. 

4 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

She apparently did well with it, so I’m actually kind of excited. 

If she pulled it off, this could easily be my favorite performance of hers. 

8 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Not the best for a signing competition I'm afraid. If you ask me, it was a bus for Manny. However, if he flipped it and did something for his range to show it could be great, but he'd have to change the melody a lot.

Just listened to it, and yeah, definitely not a good song choice. No reason to think he flopped, since no steals were available when he performed, but I can see why a song like this wouldnt give him the win. 

i'm super excited to hear Lana and Carson's performances. Lana is singing one of my favorite songs and Carson is bringing out the fiddle (and he's one of my favorite contestants), so i have a feeling (or i'm hoping) that it's going to be good!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Angeles said:

i'm super excited to hear Lana and Carson's performances. Lana is singing one of my favorite songs and Carson is bringing out the fiddle (and he's one of my favorite contestants), so i have a feeling (or i'm hoping) that it's going to be good!

they way they might be the montage lol

I think it’s definitely possible that some of the losers actually gave good performances, seeing how there were some people that got eliminated in battles that did well in that performance, they just didn’t get stolen or saved because some of the other losers were really good. Samara is the main eliminee I am questioning right now, having not seen her performance. But seeing who else got stolen, the steals seemed to be a high bar this round, and I’m excited to watch all of their performances.

• istersay changed the title to *Spoilers -the knockout pairings without the winners?
  • istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic