The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

There is an easy way to settle whether or not there's a Coach Comeback.  Just watch everybody's social media accounts, starting Monday, to see who is or isn't making his, her, or their way back to L.A.  If an eliminated artist is among them, then we have one.  If not, then there is not one.

5 minutes ago, ammonium said:

Since only Team Ariana hited this (comeback) can it be only related to them?
Maybe one of Ariana's live team member left the show and they are trying to find a replacement for that.

aaron also posted ari's tweet, so i don't think so

Just now, VintageVoice said:

Me, panicking because in a couple weeks I’m gonna have to pick who to vote for in this top 20 and I’ve genuinely enjoyed at least one performance from everyone in the group so far and we’re only just now coming up on the KOs:

New Girl Omg GIF by HULU

There are only four or five contestants at this point that I haven’t loved a performance from yet. I feel like the number is higher in a normal season.

Gihanna Zoe, Anna Grace and Jordan Matthew Young fit in that category last season and look what happened in the end. CammWess is another great example of this.

On top of that, there are about 5 singers that I really liked in battles that are getting eliminated

3 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

There are only four or five contestants at this point that I haven’t loved a performance from yet. I feel like the number is higher in a normal season.

Gihanna Zoe, Anna Grace and Jordan Matthew Young fit in that category last season and look what happened in the end. CammWess is another great example of this.

On top of that, there are about 5 singers that I really liked in battles that are getting eliminated

I might be as much of an emotional mess as Ariana on playoffs elimination night and that’s saying something 💀

Mostly just looking to KOs now and prepping myself for seven of the matchups where I’m excited for both performances + a few individual performances I want to see. Hopefully, they’re at least half as good as last season’s (I’d say as good but S20 set the bar hella high and I don’t think it’s going to get matched again for a while).

1 minute ago, VintageVoice said:

I might be as much of an emotional mess as Ariana on playoffs elimination night and that’s saying something 💀

what’s that saying? Lol 

She definitely wil be a wreck that night having to choose 1 too will be a lot on her

4 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Mostly just looking to KOs now and prepping myself for seven of the matchups where I’m excited for both performances + a few individual performances I want to see. Hopefully, they’re at least half as good as last season’s (I’d say as good but S20 set the bar hella high and I don’t think it’s going to get matched again for a while).

Well this season destroyed S20 in the battles, and most other seasons for that matter.

3 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

what’s that saying? Lol 

She definitely wil be a wreck that night having to choose 1 too will be a lot on her

I’m not usually the person that cries at movies or TV shows but I don’t think I’m emotionally prepared to see the S21 cast go home yet (oops).

Honestly I have no idea who she’s going to choose, mostly because she seems to genuinely care about everyone on her team and because she’s the newbie with no pattern guess on the type of artist she likes to work with. She can’t go wrong though, everyone on that team is solid as hell.

Did Ariana cry on KOs too? In case sources mentioned it? Maybe she got a bit of a handle of it.

Even if she did, I still expect her to be a wreck in POs, given that she's gonna have to choose between 3 contestants (4 if the comeback is real) instead of 2. 

And I expect her to choose her save from the heart.

2 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

Well this season destroyed S20 in the battles, and most other seasons for that matter.

I know, but with how many of S20’s KOs I scored at least a 9/10 I’m not sure if that’s gonna be able to be topped just yet.

1 minute ago, VintageVoice said:

I know, but with how many of S20’s KOs I scored at least a 9/10 I’m not sure if that’s gonna be able to be topped just yet.

Yeah, nine or ten of them did. And that season had less of them, so that number is a higher percentage.

20 minutes ago, Anybody354 said:

I heard it too. It sounded great! I would have rather seen that than Joshua vs. Keilah. 

Yes. I don’t think that battle should have been montaged over a couple that they showed. It looked good, and Wyatt also seemed like he did well 

Edited by Cookie73

19 minutes ago, Anybody354 said:

I heard it too. It sounded great! I would have rather seen that than Joshua vs. Keilah. 

I know we're all mourning missing Holly, but did Wyatt sound good, too?

1 hour ago, Anybody354 said:

I like this battle... 

Honestly, I would have preferred Gymani vs Aaron or Katherine vs Vaughn as montages (damn they didn't deserve those songs)

• istersay changed the title to *Spoilers -the knockout pairings without the winners?
  • istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic