The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

9 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I don't think we have someone with the potential of being as inconsistent (trying to be nice here) as those two this season (I think?)

We won’t know until we hear them sing live. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Daillon said:

The comeback could actually be a good thing if they choose the right people, but I don’t think the risk is worth it (I still have PTSD from S10 lol)

So do I. Christina had so many people on her playoff team that were much better than Nick. He ruined what could have been one of the greatest Top 12 teams of all time for me

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

What is the 3rd one?

A person, and I don't know what the hell is behind them. 

I will say he's been teasing up this thing on Twitter a lot. A couple of people that responded already suspect a comeback.

Edited by Misirlou

5 hours ago, Dov said:

I’m definitely in the minority here but I prefer the coach comeback over the knockout save by a lot. It allows the coach to make their choice after hearing all the eliminated contestants’ performances (and makes it more fair to those who get placed in the last taping).

This. The coaches comeback is just a post round save, meaning everyone has an actually equal chance at it. 

• Like 3

• istersay changed the title to *Spoilers -the knockout pairings without the winners?
  • istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic