The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

43 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Do we think the leak will be a steal KO like GNT/Holly or a non-steal like Raquel/Katie? Wondering because the premiere leak last season was Pia/Ciana

Betting on a non-steal, since both of the likely premiere steals involve at least one act that’s been leaked before.

Of the non-steals, I’d guess Joshua/Sabrina since she sang Ed’s song and Harry Styles songs get a good number of YT views. Ariana’s team also just got leaked with a pair up that didn’t end in a steal, so I doubt it’s Raquel/Katie.

Now watch me be wrong and it’s someone we don’t expect like LiBianca/Hailey G. 🤪 (I’d love it, but I have a gut feeling they’re Tuesday for some reason)

Edited by VintageVoice
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, sydneysam said:

I wouldn't mind that :wub: so hyped up for both of their song choices

I’m hoping they’re Monday (and Blake gets two in the premiere if Wendy vs. Jonathan is also there) but my gut says Tuesday, though since Hailey did cover her coach’s song I don’t think the premiere’s too out of the question.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mohammad said:

The leak is gonna be Brittany vs Samuel , a pairing I just can’t wait to see .

I certainly wouldn’t mind that, but since Brittany has already been leaked twice (and is the only contestant with that distinction), I’m not holding my breath on that one.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Rodney said:

Sad that none of Ariana’s Battles got that distinction.  Bella and Katie's Battle absolutely should've gotten that distinction.

we don’t know if they got a standing O because they didn’t show the coaches at the end of the perfomance… or maybe they didn’t show them because it wasn’t a standing o fr? Idk

3 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

I have a strange feeling it’ll be a coach comeback or a contestant comeback of some sort…..Vaughn is hyping it up…Aaron reposted it… I pray to God it’s not a contestant comeback.

See if any eliminated battle folks from Team Blake repost it first.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

I have a strange feeling it’ll be a coach comeback or a contestant comeback of some sort…..Vaughn is hyping it up…Aaron reposted it… I pray to God it’s not a contestant comeback.

Damn, it’s starting to sound like it could be that. That would be terrible. 

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

Idk if it will be a comeback or something else, but I’m pretty confident we are getting some sort of twist. The Voice loves to implement stupid mechanics and with the 4-way KO gone they have to do something make up for it.

The only thing that doesn’t make sense to me is why the only one who mentioned it was Ari.

Edited by Daillon
  • Like 4

Just now, jus.willy said:

I really and truly don’t want that at all….

Imagine Vaughn rolling in and snatching a PV, in that scenario. It’s totally unfair, but TPTP doesn’t care. They need something to hype. 

Just now, TeamAudra said:

Imagine Vaughn rolling in and snatching a PV, in that scenario. It’s totally unfair, but TPTP doesn’t care. They need something to hype. 

I would stop watching because just no. They’re so Inlove with Vaughn and their love better not rob contestants who actually deserve 

4 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

I would stop watching because just no. They’re so Inlove with Vaughn and their love better not rob contestants who actually deserve 

How about Carson coming back, snatching the PV along with Peedy

and Wendy needing a save. That might send a few people off the edge. 

• Sad 1

22 minutes ago, Daillon said:

Idk if it will be a comeback or something else, but I’m pretty confident we are getting some sort of twist. The Voice loves to implement stupid mechanics and with the 4-way KO gone they have to do something make up for it.

The only thing that doesn’t make sense to me is why the only one who mentioned it was Ari.

Ari is the new coach and she’s just generally more enthusiastic about promoting the show. She may have jumped the gun.

• Like 3

• istersay changed the title to *Spoilers -the knockout pairings without the winners?
  • istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic