The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

I totally see Joshua having a breakout moment, Gymani murdering everyone, Samuel making his self known as Johns frontrunner, Shadale having a huge breakout moment, Brittney Bree proving she has a chance at not being PO fodder on a stacked team. Jershika and Paris being insane. Ryleigh Frickin Plank being Ryleigh frickin Plank. David having a good song choice and deserving the Steal. Raquel finally doing what Idf wanted her to do.  Holly being a insane vocalist. GNT being the best group their is, this season. and last but not least WENDY FCKIN MOTENNN

• Like 9

After the battle, I'm kind of starting to doubt Hailey Mia's chances. I'm not even a huge fan of Brynn, but I think she was much more ready than Hailey is. She could, theoretically, still have a breakout moment in the KOs, but it's harder for me to picture her in the finale now than before the season aired.

• Like 4

Also, to make it clear: I DO NOT LIKE MONTAGES. Especially when they show backstories or rehearsals or coach banter. The only time I think they are appropriate is when both contestants tank (like Ciana and Denisha). However, I am saying that if there is a montage, Lana vs. Carson would be my first choice at the moment.

Just now, FloorWax said:

After the battle, I'm kind of starting to doubt Hailey Mia's chances. I'm not even a huge fan of Brynn, but I think she was much more ready than Hailey is. She could, theoretically, still have a breakout moment in the KOs, but it's harder for me to picture her in the finale now than before the season aired.

I think semis is still plausible as long as she delivers live (which I'm hoping so because I always like seeing the younger artists do well), but finale is fuzzier.

Just now, VintageVoice said:

I think semis is still plausible as long as she delivers live (which I'm hoping so because I always like seeing the younger artists do well), but finale is fuzzier.

Oh, I do think its plausible, but she's definitely not as much of a shoo-in as it seemed in theory.

1 minute ago, Someone648 said:

Personally I'd take Peedy/Berritt or Hailey/Cunninghams as the montage, but anything that doesn't end in a steal is a possibility lol.

I think that Hailey and The Cunningham Sisters getting the montage is highly unlikely.  They would want to show Hailey working with her new coach.

And before someone brings up Jordyn Simone and/or Joseph Soul, I know.  I do not know what the story was with Jordyn (though they likely wanted to show all of Kelly's pairings as the first-time coach), but sources said that both Joseph and Van badly tanked their Knockouts.  We don't know if the same will happen with Hailey or The Cunningham Sisters.

Just now, VoiceTakeover890 said:

Y’all after the knockouts… that’s when we can predict a winner. Watch someone we least expect have a breakout moment. 

Joshua Vacanti has entered the chat

idk if he will, but it's a gut feeling so

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rodney said:

I think that Hailey and The Cunningham Sisters getting the montage is highly unlikely.  They would want to show Hailey working with her new coach.

And before someone brings up Jordyn Simone and/or Joseph Soul, I know.  I do not know what the story was with Jordyn (though they likely wanted to show all of Kelly's pairings as the first-time coach), but sources said that both Joseph and Van badly tanked their Knockouts.  We don't know if the same will happen with Hailey or The Cunningham Sisters.

Yeah, they're less likely to be montaged but definitely not impossible.

I don't think any of the feedback said anybody completely flopped (that we know of) so it's a hard guess, too.

• Like 1

Just now, Someone648 said:

Yeah, they're less likely to be montaged but definitely not impossible.

I don't think any of the feedback said anybody completely flopped (that we know of) so it's a hard guess, too.

What was the reception for this season’s knockouts? Were they insane? Like Last Season?

2 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

What was the reception for this season’s knockouts? Were they insane? Like Last Season?

Deferring to @jus.willyon this question bc he was able to get more info than I was, but I know for taping 2 it was all really positively received throughout.

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

are they doing 3 knockout episodes? or 4?

The Knockouts Premiere SEASON 21 , EPISODE 11AIRING OCT 25, 2021TV-PGNEW STEREO • CEd Sheeran serves as mega mentor to all of the teams on the first night of the knockouts as the coaches, who each have one steal, pair their artists to perform individually against a teammate, then select a winner to move on to the live playoffs. Monday at 8:00 PM

The Knockouts Part 2 SEASON 21 , EPISODE 12AIRING OCT 26, 2021TV-PGNEW STEREO • CEd Sheeran serves as mega mentor to all of the teams on the second night of the knockouts as the coaches, who each have one steal, pair their artists to perform individually against a teammate, then select a winner to move on to the live playoffs. 10/26/2021 at 8:00 PM

The Knockouts Part 3 SEASON 21 , EPISODE 13AIRING NOV 1, 2021TV-PGNEW STEREO • CCEd Sheeran serves as mega mentor to all of the teams on the final night of the knockouts as the coaches, who each have one steal, pair their artists to perform individually against a teammate, then select a winner to move on to the live playoffs. 11/01/2021 at 8:00 PM

The Road to Live Shows SEASON 21 , EPISODE 14AIRING NOV 2, 2021TV-PGNEW STEREO • CCAmerica's best undiscovered talent goes head-to-head on teams led by four of today's biggest musical icons, who playfully compete against each other while mentoring these inspiring singers in search of the next superstar Voice. 11/02/2021 at 8:00 PM

• Thanks 1

Just now, Misirlou said:

At this point the most likely option I'm seeing is Lana/Carson. Still (perhaps in vain) hoping for a clean sweep for once.

Nah, someone is getting triple montaged. Blake mentioned something about “looking forward to seeing him on the fiddle” and they aired it. I’d be surprised if they montage him. 

• istersay changed the title to *Spoilers -the knockout pairings without the winners?
  • istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic