The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 minute ago, sydneysam said:

Brittany's not in the promo, Gymani is

gymani.png

they kind of have the same hair style tbf lmao

I was wondering  why people were saying they saw Brittany and I didn’t see them 🤣

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

wdym Shadale is amazing as well. John coukdve easily paired Samara with Joshua and Shadale and Sabrina!

Yes, but Samara's performances have been monumentally stronger than Shadale's lol.

Just now, jus.willy said:

I was wondering  why people were saying they saw Brittany and I didn’t see them 🤣

Yeah the hair confused me at first :haha:

But regardless, BB does need to be Monday if they're showing GNT/Holly

• Like 2

Just now, Someone648 said:

Assuming they actually do show GNT vs. Holly Monday (which I'd bet on, but TPTB gonna be TPTB when it comes to stupid decisions so)

10 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Right.  Ariana has to be beaten out for a steal against Kelly (Brittany) before she wins one against John (Holly).

Edited by Rodney

Just now, FloorWax said:

Honestly after looking at all the pairings, Lana/Carson and Hailey/TCS seem like the likeliest, but I'd rather no pairing get montaged.

Xavier or Berritt could get triple-montaged, too.  We saw that that was possible with Rebekah Samarin and Katherine Ho.

Just now, Rodney said:

Xavier or Berritt could get triple-montaged, too.  We saw that that was possible with Rebekah Samarin and Katherine Ho.

Lmao imagine the Facebook meltdowns if Peedy vs Berritt gets montaged, it might actually be worse than the sh*tstorm following Carson's elimination 💀

• Like 1

Just now, VoiceTakeover890 said:

Guys in season 15 their was no montage for the knockouts? We possibly have a chance!

That's because Cody Ray Raymond withdrew and forced the three-way Knockout among Kymberli Joye, Natasia Greycloud, and Zaxai.

• Like 1

Just now, Misirlou said:

I do hope Paris can sneak in there for Blake's Top 3. Its a big mountain to climb, but I'd say not all hope is lost for him. There's the WC.

As long as he's the only big-voiced guy in the WC, he has a chance; if a certain other big-voiced guy from Florida also ends up there, it gets murkier.

8 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Louder please.

um… okay? PLOT TWIST: TPTB FINALLY COME TO THEIR SENSES AND REALIZE THAT IT IS UTTERLY ABSURD TO MONTAGE ONE (1) SINGLE KO PAIRING AND DECIDE TO AIR ALL OF THEM🤞🤞

(this may be the most unfunny joke i have ever posted on this site…🤪)

• Haha 11

Just now, KimberlyxKyla said:

um… okay? PLOT TWIST: TPTB FINALLY COME TO THEIR SENSES AND REALIZE THAT IT IS UTTERLY ABSURD TO MONTAGE ONE (1) SINGLE KO PAIRING AND DECIDE TO AIR ALL OF THEM🤞🤞

(this may be the most unfunny joke i have ever posted on this site…🤪)

LOUDER PLEASE 

jk

• Haha 1

• istersay changed the title to *Spoilers -the knockout pairings without the winners?