The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Just now, FloorWax said:

Honestly after looking at all the pairings, Lana/Carson and Hailey/TCS seem like the likeliest, but I'd rather no pairing get montaged.

Xavier or Berritt could get triple-montaged, too.  We saw that that was possible with Rebekah Samarin and Katherine Ho.

Just now, Rodney said:

Xavier or Berritt could get triple-montaged, too.  We saw that that was possible with Rebekah Samarin and Katherine Ho.

Lmao imagine the Facebook meltdowns if Peedy vs Berritt gets montaged, it might actually be worse than the sh*tstorm following Carson's elimination 💀

• Like 1

Just now, VoiceTakeover890 said:

Guys in season 15 their was no montage for the knockouts? We possibly have a chance!

That's because Cody Ray Raymond withdrew and forced the three-way Knockout among Kymberli Joye, Natasia Greycloud, and Zaxai.

• Like 1

Just now, Misirlou said:

I do hope Paris can sneak in there for Blake's Top 3. Its a big mountain to climb, but I'd say not all hope is lost for him. There's the WC.

As long as he's the only big-voiced guy in the WC, he has a chance; if a certain other big-voiced guy from Florida also ends up there, it gets murkier.

8 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Louder please.

um… okay? PLOT TWIST: TPTB FINALLY COME TO THEIR SENSES AND REALIZE THAT IT IS UTTERLY ABSURD TO MONTAGE ONE (1) SINGLE KO PAIRING AND DECIDE TO AIR ALL OF THEM🤞🤞

(this may be the most unfunny joke i have ever posted on this site…🤪)

• Haha 11

I totally see Joshua having a breakout moment, Gymani murdering everyone, Samuel making his self known as Johns frontrunner, Shadale having a huge breakout moment, Brittney Bree proving she has a chance at not being PO fodder on a stacked team. Jershika and Paris being insane. Ryleigh Frickin Plank being Ryleigh frickin Plank. David having a good song choice and deserving the Steal. Raquel finally doing what Idf wanted her to do.  Holly being a insane vocalist. GNT being the best group their is, this season. and last but not least WENDY FCKIN MOTENNN

• Like 9

After the battle, I'm kind of starting to doubt Hailey Mia's chances. I'm not even a huge fan of Brynn, but I think she was much more ready than Hailey is. She could, theoretically, still have a breakout moment in the KOs, but it's harder for me to picture her in the finale now than before the season aired.

• Like 4

Also, to make it clear: I DO NOT LIKE MONTAGES. Especially when they show backstories or rehearsals or coach banter. The only time I think they are appropriate is when both contestants tank (like Ciana and Denisha). However, I am saying that if there is a montage, Lana vs. Carson would be my first choice at the moment.

Just now, FloorWax said:

After the battle, I'm kind of starting to doubt Hailey Mia's chances. I'm not even a huge fan of Brynn, but I think she was much more ready than Hailey is. She could, theoretically, still have a breakout moment in the KOs, but it's harder for me to picture her in the finale now than before the season aired.

I think semis is still plausible as long as she delivers live (which I'm hoping so because I always like seeing the younger artists do well), but finale is fuzzier.

Just now, VintageVoice said:

I think semis is still plausible as long as she delivers live (which I'm hoping so because I always like seeing the younger artists do well), but finale is fuzzier.

Oh, I do think its plausible, but she's definitely not as much of a shoo-in as it seemed in theory.

1 minute ago, Someone648 said:

Personally I'd take Peedy/Berritt or Hailey/Cunninghams as the montage, but anything that doesn't end in a steal is a possibility lol.

I think that Hailey and The Cunningham Sisters getting the montage is highly unlikely.  They would want to show Hailey working with her new coach.

And before someone brings up Jordyn Simone and/or Joseph Soul, I know.  I do not know what the story was with Jordyn (though they likely wanted to show all of Kelly's pairings as the first-time coach), but sources said that both Joseph and Van badly tanked their Knockouts.  We don't know if the same will happen with Hailey or The Cunningham Sisters.