Someone648

Would this make Monday:

K: Girl Named Tom vs. Holly Forbes

K: Gymani vs. Kinsey Rose

J: Samuel Harness vs. BrittanyBree

J: Joshua Vacanti vs. Sabrina Dias

A: Raquel Trinidad vs. Katie Rae

B: Wendy Moten vs. Jonathan Mouton

Who do we think is the KO montage then? It can't be Joshua/Sabrina or Raquel/Katie because of the preview. Shadale/Samara too because they rarely double montage people who make lives. Berritt/Peedy to avoid the triple montage as well.

1 minute ago, FloorWax said:

Who do we think is the KO montage then? It can't be Joshua/Sabrina or Raquel/Katie because of the preview. Shadale/Samara too because they rarely double montage people who make lives. Berritt/Peedy to avoid the triple montage as well.

imagine it’s Hailey Vs. TCS

Just now, FloorWax said:

I see them airing Jeremy/Xavier in full to also avoid the triple montage.

The only option I see at this point is Lana/Carson, but I could be wrong.  Or maybe even Hailey/TCS.

1 minute ago, Someone648 said:

Still hoping that the source didn't make a mistake on the Raquel vs. Katie winner but did make a mistake on the Shadale vs. Samara winner :haha:

wdym Shadale is amazing as well. John coukdve easily paired Samara with Joshua and Shadale and Sabrina!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I see them airing Jeremy/Xavier in full to also avoid the triple montage.

The only option I see at this point is Lana/Carson, but I could be wrong.  Or maybe even Hailey/TCS.

LiBianca vs Hailey also to avoid the double montage into lives.

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

I'm glad Joshua is safe though. He needs a ballad to show what he can do after the good 4 u battle.

And "Falling" fits him well - it's dramatic and has a lot of range, but it also taps into an emotionally vulnerable side we haven't seen him pull off yet.

• Like 2

• istersay changed the title to *Spoilers -the knockout pairings without the winners?