The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

2 minutes ago, Angelbright said:

Ryleigh is kinda that basic pop girl for me like the amateur versions of Presley, Alisan, Rizzi, Lindsay Joan, and a few more 

lol whattt Ryleigh does soull tooo please check out her tik toks she’s so good and versatile 

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

lol whattt Ryleigh does soull tooo please check out her tik toks she’s so good and versatile 

Ryleigh does share the big range and vocal acrobatic skills of past pop gals, but she’s got an edge to her sound that isn’t just pop, which I think makes her interesting (it’s definitely got soul, but if her KO song choice is correct there’s some rock in there too). It’s distinctly hers yet definitely well within the marketable vibe of the modern musical landscape.

Edited by VintageVoice
  • Like 9

11 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Ryleigh does share the big range and vocal acrobatic skills of past pop gals, but she’s got an edge to her sound that isn’t just pop, which I think makes her interesting (it’s definitely got soul, but if her KO song choice is correct there’s some rock in there too). It’s distinctly hers yet definitely well within the marketable vibe of the modern musical landscape.

the way you described her perfectly 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

Please tell me it’s not only me and @jus.willy  who hear a little bit of Chris Weaver in Paris. His range is insane.  

He does have a bit of Chris, but his voice is way higher, whereas Chris's tone has a gravelly texture.

His growl is fantastic too. Hope he pulls it out again in KOs, maybe not tonight because he's singing a ballad and it probably wouldn't fit.

• Like 2

Just now, VoiceSelf12 said:

Question: Do y'all think this Top 20 PO Cast is stronger than Season 20’s?

YESSS! I think Kelly’s PO team is still the strongest this season and last. But this season is stronger than last.

4 minutes ago, VoiceSelf12 said:

Question: Do y'all think this Top 20 PO Cast is stronger than Season 20’s?

I’m not sure if this is a fair assessment. Almost everybody had a Knockout that was better than their Blind Audition. Knockouts haven’t aired yet and there are about 6 artists who I need to see in Knockouts to be convinced but this seems like a strong Top 20

Edited by Cookie73
  • Like 1

Holly/GNT walking in

Sabrina singing/rehearsal

Gymani on stage

Raquel on stage

Ari/John fighting for a steal (Holly)

(and a couple of other shots)

I think Jonathan at the beginning behind the scenes?

Edited by Someone648

• istersay changed the title to *Spoilers -the knockout pairings without the winners?