The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Viewers seem to root for underdogs, people with inspirational backgrounds or young children to support, contestants with an obvious growth arc throughout the season, etc.

We know that likability, local support, coach choice, and pimping also make a difference.

One factor might be whether the producers or the artists themselves are highlighting their connections and experience in the music industry.  

Man, the Holly/Wyatt snippet really was killer. Absolutely love how they blended, Holly's tone is phenomenal and the way Wyatt enlongated the notes in his lines was *chef's kiss*

Could have easily won the night for me had they shown it in full.

• Like 3

LITERALLY Ryleigh deserved moreee singing time. Felt like KCK3 Sang more. But she held her own and killed it. 

energy 10/10

vocals 9/10

LOVE LOVE LOVE Ryleigh. The comments on YouTube seem to love her too. We just love to see it.

28 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

@British Man, out of curiousity, do you have the app data for battles? As to who won, and the % for the steal for the losers?

I do not have the app, but if you would like, I can look over the Battles Discussion thread and gather them all

3 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Looking forward to that one, especially since they're not exactly IDF favorites, so the reaction should be interesting. 

It’s the one battle this season I’m going into expecting to prefer the person whose blind I liked less (aka, I preferred Jonathan in the blinds but I’m expecting to prefer Paris tonight, especially now knowing the song choice)

• Like 1

Honestly, if Holly and Bella both get PVs as IDF expects, then Ariana can take whoever the hell she wants through via the save and I’ll be happy; I genuinely like everyone she has on her playoffs team and it’s the only one where I can say that this season.

• Like 2

• istersay changed the title to *Spoilers -the knockout pairings without the winners?