The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

31 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

Pete Mroz will be part of the Voice press team in S21, spotlighting the artists this season through his very well-done IG Live interviews.

King! It's what he deserves.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jus.vshn said:

This is like the third viral post knocking the voice for not producing celebs. I’m hoping producers see these and make the needed changes. I think they just need to make it more contestants focused. ( this is the most I’ve ever seen them post the finalists and the winner on IG) but I think this one season a cycle thing will help this problem 

Yeah they even made their way to my regular/non-Voice account :haha:

I thought I'd accidentally switched over to my Voice one when I had some friends retweet it.

1 hour ago, Teraginn said:

Pete Mroz will be part of the Voice press team in S21, spotlighting the artists this season through his very well-done IG Live interviews.

Love the guy! He was a blast in Cam’s live last night. 

• Like 1

I’m so happy for him! He deserves it!!! :w00tbounce:

• Like 1

The voice working with contestants past the show? what?! (actually they have worked with several). 

Super well deserved though, and looking forward to it

And yes, it`s been an absolute pleasure watching Pete`s interviews throughout S20. Glad they`re sticking around. I knew this would get somewhere bigger, given how well prepared he is and how interesting the  conversations are.

• Like 4

On 5/28/2021 at 1:41 PM, jus.vshn said:

We have had one every season since season 13 so chances are slim. But I actually don’t think we’ll have one either sigh😢 if we don’t get one then youll will Barely see me on idf 🤣

You forgetting about Janice Keisha and Shi’Ann.

3 hours ago, Angelbright said:

Hold on not Brooke Simpson and Chris Weaver bouta take over AGT. 

I know we tend to go off topic around here, but I think this is a little far afield for the voice season 21 thread, sorry 😂😂

18 minutes ago, echoap said:

Can't wait for the contestants list, so IDF can predict which male country singer is gonna inevitably win the show this season 😂🔮

GoU8.gif

The IDF predicted winner will probably  be a teen girl on Ariana’s team.  

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, echoap said:

Can't wait for the contestants list, so IDF can predict which male country singer is gonna inevitably win the show this season 😂🔮

GoU8.gif

When IDF predicts a country male win pre-season, it usually doesn`t happen. When IDF ignores them pre-season, it tends to happen (Hoot).

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Probably, but IDF would have to learn that she turned four chairs first, and that sources called her the possible winner.

3 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Probably, but IDF would have to learn that she turned four chairs first, and that sources called her the possible winner.

That’s exactly what happened with Kenzie ;)

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Are they doing the blinds without an in studio audience again? Anyway, I had that hunch about Brynn as soon as those spoilers came out, which is why I made the fan thread. I figured there would be a teen girl who would be Kelly’s TCO, and she seemed to be the most likely one at the time. 

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
44 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

She better have Celine pipes and the best backstory in the history of the show so she can get 2nd place at best 😇. 🤣     

JK btw, I don't think getting a winner for Ariana will be that hard but it definitely won't be easy 😂

Edited by echoap
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Anyway, I had that hunch about Brynn as soon as those spoilers came out, which is why I made the fan thread. I figured there would be a teen girl who would be Kelly’s TCO, and she seemed to be the most likely one at the time. 

Those are some amazing prediction skills right there lol. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Are they doing the blinds without an in studio audience again? Anyway, I had that hunch about Brynn as soon as those spoilers came out, which is why I made the fan thread. I figured there would be a teen girl who would be Kelly’s TCO, and she seemed to be the most likely one at the time. 

We still don`t know if they will bring an audience back for S21 (Although Kennedy`s spoiler was provided by someone who obviously went to the taping back in S15, when it was in person).

By the way, did the spoilers say anything about Brynn that made you have that hunch? Or was it just looking at her pre-show stuff ?