The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

3 hours ago, Cookie73 said:

POs wildcard is much better than that comeback stage. I don’t know what they were thinking when they made that.

We got Lynnea Moorer's "Wolves" from that, so . . . there's that.

1 hour ago, Rodney said:

We got Lynnea Moorer's "Wolves" from that, so . . . there's that.

On the other hand, we got that “no tears left to cry” performance, so…

(and to think, that wasn’t even the worst thing to come out of the S15 live shows but anyway)

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

I can see the future :dead:

Nah, that’s my job as the resident “psychic” 🤪

In all seriousness, Samuel is the only one Team Legend’s live playoffs member I’m confident about moving on, it’s the other four that make things tricky. David and Joshua’s KOs will be big tells on which between them the audience prefers, and Shadale’s next two rounds will need to keep the momentum going. Jershika, unfortunately, is likely screwed, but if she makes it through I won’t complain one bit.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

I definitely feel like Shadale has potential to get the PV if she sings the right songs and minivan tends to appreciate her. If her battle is shown tonight she can definitely be the dark horse. I mean she beat Samara for gods sake at the knockouts. She must’ve been insane!

If she gets an up beat song in the POs she’ll probably get instantly eliminated if no one on team John flops

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

SPILL the tea !

Once upon a time, there was a coach with 2/3 of the contestants in the Instant Save and the coach proceeded to yeet one of his contestants under the bus for the other one on live television…and it worked. Needless to say, the next season the coach was on TV, it did not go well for him.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Once upon a time, there was a coach with 2/3 of the contestants in the Instant Save and the coach proceeded to yeet one of his contestants under the bus for the other one on live television…and it worked. Needless to say, the next season the coach was on TV, it did not go well for him.

You forgot to mention that the coach never returned again after the next  season

Just now, VintageVoice said:

Bringing things back on topic instead: which battle do you expect to be the biggest surprise for IDF tonight in terms of reception (positive or negative)?

I wonder what the reception for Raquel vs Hailey could be, as it could be positive or negative. I wonder if everyone will be commenting “Ari should have picked Hailey!”

3 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Bringing things back on topic instead: which battle do you expect to be the biggest surprise for IDF tonight in terms of reception (positive or negative)?

Based on sentiments over the song choice, I will be surprised if Joshua vs. Keilah is received positively.

32 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

And the contestant he was favoriting chose not to even sing 

3 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Based on sentiments over the song choice, I will be surprised if Joshua vs. Keilah is received positively.

It fits both of them in the sense it’s a theatrical/dramatic song (by pop punk/pop rock standards in 2021) but in terms of actual vocals…I’m just hoping neither tanks.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

I wonder what the reception for Raquel vs Hailey could be, as it could be positive or negative. I wonder if everyone will be commenting “Ari should have picked Hailey!”

The song is fun but a bit weird for Hailey, so I'd say Raquel might get favored this time around on IDF. FB will likely prefer Hailey though, or just criticize the song choice.

7 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

I have a feeling Joshua/Keilah will be a pleasant surprise, or at least, memorable.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

The song is fun but a bit weird for Hailey, so I'd say Raquel might get favored this time around on IDF. FB will likely prefer Hailey though, or just criticize the song choice.

I have a feeling Joshua/Keilah will be a pleasant surprise, or at least, memorable.

I’m unsure how they will be received. Either Raquel steps it up from her audition and is rewarded or Hailey does better and the decision is controversial. It could even be a hybrid of both. I’m honestly not certain what the battle will be like, both in quality and who gives the better performance.

2 minutes ago, Catsy said:

what is a flop prediction?

A prediction made as a joke where a poster predicts something that’s technically possible but highly unlikely (eg: if I predicted Raquel was a shoo-in for a public vote spot on Team Ariana)

1 hour ago, Cookie73 said:

I’m unsure how they will be received. Either Raquel steps it up from her audition and is rewarded or Hailey does better and the decision is controversial. It could even be a hybrid of both. I’m honestly not certain what the battle will be like, both in quality and who gives the better performance.

Why we're acting like it's gonna be a controversial decision when Raquel is a much more skilled singer than Hailey tho.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wildestinvegas said:

Why we're acting like it's gonna be a controversial decision when Raquel is a much more skilled singer than Hailey tho.

People have been hyping Hailey on here as a frontrunner for a while (which I am personally a bit skeptical about right now)

• Like 2

• istersay changed the title to *Spoilers -the knockout pairings without the winners?