The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

21 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

Idkkk now….after Bella’s battle reception they might switch her as zaria TCO? Or maybe she always has been? But then Ryleighs audition got a lot of praise on Tim tok and YouTube so I think it’s a toss between them. Oh and Holly. 

That would be an all female team, which is fine by me, but TPTB might have different ideas. 

Could the sources have made any errors with regards to who won between Katie vs. Raquel and Samara vs. Shadale? Because I am not ready to lose Katie and Samara 😣. Then yet again, I would probably say the same thing about Raquel and Shadale 😣. The Voice is just too stacked this year. There really should have been a steal and save in the Knockouts, just like the battles (two steals for the knockouts would have been fine as well).

Edited by Anybody354
  • Sad 1

Hi everyone! We have good songs this week, I'm so excited!
Paris and Jonathan closing the round singing Luther? I'm here for it (I need Jonathan's jackets)

seeing that Shadale isn't a montage makes me very happy !! and I want to see how Janora does with an Ariana song

7 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

Based on what you know now, who do you think is Ari’s TCO? Bella? Holly? I don’t know about you, but I’m confused about the way they are handling her team. I would say Bella has probably gotten the best treatment, since her blind was leaked, but it was for Episode 4. For all we know it could be Raquel. 

So far, Bella indeed has gotten the best treatment. Yes, she was on Ep 4, but they have focused the most  on her out of Ari's live show team. In fact, she's the only one we have seen twice so far. 

Like Ryleigh, Holly has also been hidden a bit, and is now in danger of being montaged tonight. Same goes for Jim and Sasha.

Raquel's song choices are not what TPTB usually has in mind for a TCO.

So I'm gonna say Bella as Ari's TCO for now, but I still think Holly has the potential to be her main horse. KOs will make this clearer.

Side note: If I was just watching the show and knew nothing about spoilers, it would seem to be that Katie Rae was actually Ari's TCO so far. Appeared on both premieres and won her battle.

Edited by Misirlou

13 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

This confirmed?

Technically, we do not know. Because they are singing Ariana Grande, they are rumored to be shown in full. And since Jack and Sabrina are singing a Taylor Swift song, they are rumored to be montaged or shortclipped as Taylor Swift’s songs are hard to clear. With this being said, there is a chance that Janora vs. Shadale will be montaged and Jack vs. Sabrina will be shown in full. Or maybe both will be montaged. 

Hi all, have been stalking this thread for a while and finally made an account - first season watching The Voice in full (cause of Ariana) and wondering about the wildcard pick - would Ariana be able to use it for Vaughn, or does he have to make it to live rounds first? 

Vaughn being given a spotlight with his preview audition, only to be cut his 2nd performance, has come off as quite weird. 

The other strange thing is Ariana has liked and commented on every single one of her contestants' post-battle ig posts, except for Vaughn.

Doesn't seem like there's any bad blood - she was reposting his ig stories up until the battle, reposting his battle afterwards, and he's been posting #TeamAriana stuff within the last day or two.

Katherine even teased Ariana about the Dilemma song choice and Ariana reposted the teasing on her ig story with a "hahaha I'm so sorry" kind of comment.

Just trying to figure out how wildcards might work. Thanks! 

1 minute ago, OneDayACat said:

Hi all, have been stalking this thread for a while and finally made an account - first season watching The Voice in full (cause of Ariana) and wondering about the wildcard pick - would Ariana be able to use it for Vaughn, or does he have to make it to live rounds first? 

Vaughn being given a spotlight with his preview audition, only to be cut his 2nd performance, has come off as quite weird. 

The other strange thing is Ariana has liked and commented on every single one of her contestants' post-battle ig posts, except for Vaughn.

Doesn't seem like there's any bad blood - she was reposting his ig stories up until the battle, reposting his battle afterwards, and he's been posting #TeamAriana stuff within the last day or two.

Katherine even teased Ariana about the Dilemma song choice and Ariana reposted the teasing on her ig story with a "hahaha I'm so sorry" kind of comment.

lol sorry to break it to you but there aren’t any wild cards this season 🤣 and haven’t been one since season 15? Someone correct me if I’m wrong

1 minute ago, jus.willy said:

lol sorry to break it to you but there aren’t any wild cards this season 🤣 and haven’t been one since season 15? Someone correct me if I’m wrong

Season 13

I don’t want wildcards back because I’m worried that they would ruin this particular season for me (I already have bad flashbacks from Season 10)

5 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

No worries! I was trying to find info and it seemed so confusing. Vaughn is a fan fave cause of the preview, but there's a few contestants who apparently get cut I'd personally pick over him if there was a wildcard thing happening. Thanks! 

5 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Lol if they are actually wildcards this season (which I very much doubt), its pretty obvious who IDF DOESN'T want to come back.

Hint: He who shares our very own host's name.

Hopefully his rough KO performance would prevent him from coming back.

13 minutes ago, OneDayACat said:

Welcome to Idolforums welcome.gif

18 minutes ago, OneDayACat said:

No worries! I was trying to find info and it seemed so confusing. Vaughn is a fan fave cause of the preview, but there's a few contestants who apparently get cut I'd personally pick over him if there was a wildcard thing happening. Thanks! 

Yeah, right now the closest thing to the wikdcard is the coach’s save for one of their bottom 4 in the first round of lives. 🙁

The WC is perhaps the most unpredictable aspect of the POs. After the KOs, we'll likely have an idea of who could get some of the PVs and maybe a CS, but the WC will depend on the people that end up there, and the song choices they're given.

And we've had many occasions where someone is given a decent/good song in the POs night but fails to grab the PV, ends up in the WC, and TPTB shows them the hand the next night. (*Cough* Pete *Cough*)

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

The WC is perhaps the most unpredictable aspect of the POs. After the KOs, we'll likely have an idea of who could get some of the PVs and maybe a CS, but the WC will depend on the people that end up there, and the song choices they're given.

And we've had many occasions where someone is given a decent/good song in the POs night but fails to grab the PV, ends up in the WC, and TPTB shows them the hand the next night. (*Cough* Pete *Cough*)

I remember that Pete kept talking about how much he disliked his song choice before the results show

• istersay changed the title to *Spoilers -the knockout pairings without the winners?
  • istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unpinned this topic