The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

43 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Also I'm genuinely never going to understand why the montage battles aren't posted on youtube later. I saw a comment saying that the "best of the battles" compilation was the least they could do to show them full and issa fact

The S12 interns cared too much and posted the full battles of montaged contestants behind TPTB's back and got fired by Mark Burnett.

*Conspiracy theories*

Edited by Misirlou
  • Haha 4

4 hours ago, British Man said:

Oh no. That doesn't end well for Minivan's reactions or Lana.

When Katherine beat Vaughn, people came up with whatever excuse they could to say why Katherine shouldn't have won that battle (some comments brought up one note that wasn't the best), so if Minivan notices any points where Lana is sharp, they will milk it and use it as a way to say Carson should've won

Unless the performance was autotuned for both...

19 minutes ago, Discovolcano said:

Idk if there going to give Ari any montages because she’s the only reason like a quarter of people are watching the voice

How do you figure that? The ratings haven’t shown any growth at all.

17 minutes ago, AngelaKD said:

How do you figure that? The ratings haven’t shown any growth at all.

ngl Everytime someone say this i question whether the ratings would’ve been lower without her. Because she definitely brought new viewers in…. I also think that the streaming numbers grew as well…a lot of people watch it later but we wouldn’t be sure of the amount because they don’t release that 

18 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

ngl Everytime someone say this i question whether the ratings would’ve been lower without her. Because she definitely brought new viewers in…. I also think that the streaming numbers grew as well…a lot of people watch it later but we wouldn’t be sure of the amount because they don’t release that 

Never mind that ratings are down significantly from last season, and you can’t prove anything in your post. 😂 I’m sure there are a few hardcore stans watching for the first time, but not enough to justify paying her $20+ million. 

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Rodney said:

Well, mostly, anyway.  I doubt that anyone saw Pia being saved (which really was one of John's dumbest decisions).  Many of us expected Ryleigh to be.

As a fan of Ryleigh, i have to say that Pia earned that save. 

• Like 6

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

Never mind that ratings are down significantly from last season, and you can’t prove anything in your post. 😂 I’m sure there are a few hardcore stans watching for the first time, but not enough to justify paying her $20+ million. 

ratings are down year after year everywhere across the board. Do I think ratings would’ve been worst without her? I honestly do. There’s no way one can say she didn’t bring it new watchers. Because I’m sure a good much are only watching because of her. Even though ratings didn’t improve, the social media aspect of the show definitely got a big boost and we don’t know how she affected the streaming so we can’t speak on that…. 

I mean $20 mill is justifiable yk…she is one of the biggest stars in the world so her presence comes with a heavy cost. And would any other artist affect the voice ratings or make it go higher. Highly doubt it.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

ratings are down year after year everywhere across the board. Do I think ratings would’ve been worst without her? I honestly do. There’s no way one can say she didn’t bring it new watchers. Because I’m sure a good much are only watching because of her. Even though ratings didn’t improve, the social media aspect of the show definitely got a big boost and we don’t know how she affected the streaming so we can’t speak on that…. 

I mean $20 mill is justifiable yk…she is one of the biggest stars in the world so her presence comes with a heavy cost. And would any other artist affect the voice ratings or make it go higher. Highly doubt it.

The $20 million is only justifiable if the additional money over what they would have paid Gwen, Alicia, JHud, generates a return on investment for their shareholders. They didn’t hire her just because they thought it would be cool to have her on on the coaching panel. I actually like her on the show. If I was an NBC exec, I’d consider bringing her back next year for about what they pay Kelly. 

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

I actually like her on the show. If I was an NBC exec, I’d consider bringing her back next year for about what they pay Kelly. 

Whatttt you do??? Lol I thought you were one of those “she’s too fake” kind of people. I guess I was wrong….nah I still think she has to be payed more than the others…her net worth is way higher than the others so it can’t be the same. Maybe less than 20 mill? Yeah but the same as the other coaches? No

1 minute ago, jus.willy said:

Whatttt you do??? Lol I thought you were one of those “she’s too fake” kind of people. I guess I was wrong….nah I still think she has to be payed more than the others…her net worth is way higher than the others so it can’t be the same. Maybe less than 20 mill? Yeah but the same as the other coaches? No

You seem clueless as to how business works, so I’m just going to give you a pass here. This is a waste of time. 

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

well... even if her net worth was that much higher, that wouldn't warrant paying her much more than the other coaches unless she brings significant ratings boosts, which she doesn't. exposure? sure. but aside from the social media numbers, the ratings aren't doing much talking.

Edited by FloorWax
  • Like 4

What a great conversation about ratings! I see we have gotten bored and want the next set of Battles, I do too tbh. Ready to see Hailey and Holly, and of course, Wendy, slay it all the way to the KOs 😍

Also Ariana didn't do anything for the ratings, TPTB tried though. 

7 minutes ago, Angelbright said:

I can just see Raquel KILLING car wash and I can’t really imagine Hailey on the song but I know Raquel left her in the dust 

F9-A5-D68-B-3-AC7-4-BA2-A98-A-A594020081

well if kirsten’s shoe being on the floor is any indication of how the battle will be….I ’m excited

• Like 2

• istersay changed the title to *Spoilers -the knockout pairings without the winners?