The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

Blake already won the 20th aniversary season, so I don`t think TPTB wants yet another win, especially with Ariana coming in. They are gonna pimp the hell out of her, but who knows, maybe Blake could win with a contestant Sundance style, AKA, not being part of TPTB`s plan.

I think his team still has a shot. A lot of people seem to underestimate his team. If his team doesn’t win, I see one of his contestants as a lock for runner-up. 

• Like 1

I'm back from my short IDF hiatus lmao, I think I'm going to go in-between on the topic of Ariana's impact and say that I think that Ariana will have somewhat of an impact, but not a huge one. In fact, she may end up being a better Nick Jonas, raising the SM views but providing good coaching (considering she's been watching the show for a whiiiiiile). I do not predict that she'll have as much support as Kelly, for example. It really depends.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

In fact, she may end up being a better Nick Jonas, raising the SM views but providing good coaching (considering she's been watching the show for a whiiiiiile).

We’ll see... I wouldn’t get my hopes up. :giggle:

4 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

I'm back from my short IDF hiatus lmao, I think I'm going to go in-between on the topic of Ariana's impact and say that I think that Ariana will have somewhat of an impact, but not a huge one. In fact, she may end up being a better Nick Jonas, raising the SM views but providing good coaching (considering she's been watching the show for a whiiiiiile). I do not predict that she'll have as much support as Kelly, for example. It really depends.

So this is quite interesting my friends are huge Ariana fans and were like omg i’m gonna watch The Voice Season 21 it’s gonna be so good... but if anything knowing my friends they probably are gonna forget abt it until they release the trailer and Ariana posts anything Voice related. Arianators will do anything to make Queen Ari win tho tbh, if Ari posts anything like Save this certain person on my team you know they will vote. 

2 minutes ago, VoiceSelf12 said:

if Ari posts anything like Save this certain person on my team you know they will vote. 

This indicates they wouldn’t be watching in the first place. They’d probably have to download the app/get on the website, create an account and log on to the platform. By the time they do that, the save window will be closed. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

Idky but I feel like this season will end up like Season 11... Gosh I hope not.

Let’s think positive. 🙂 This season will be great! 😌

• Like 3

If minivan isnt familiar with Ariana's music I think they'll be turned off by lyrics like "break up with your girl friend you can hit it in the morning"

I'm no puritan and even I feel a little iffy about that

16 minutes ago, sneaky said:

If minivan isnt familiar with Ariana's music I think they'll be turned off by lyrics like "break up with your girl friend you can hit it in the morning"

I'm no puritan and even I feel a little iffy about that

Ah yes, Minivan, a group of middle-aged people who like country music, love to blast Ariana's 34+35 on the radio on the way to work :haha:

In all seriousness, I agree, but I doubt they'll familiarize themselves with her lyrics. The only way they'd know about it is if she performs it on the show, and they wouldn't let her do anything super objectionable. Potentially something with innuendos, but that's it; additionally, if she performs, I expect it to be in the finale, after voting's done. If she performs with a contestant, she'll likely not sing anything *that* bad.

7 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

They’re probably going to be doing a Ariana song for the coaches performance but which one?

WHAT?! Coaches Blake, Kelly, and John join Ariana on her hit song "34+35!" - The Voice Season 21

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

They’re probably going to be doing a Ariana song for the coaches performance but which one?

In all seriousness, potentially Save Your Tears? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

In all seriousness, potentially Save Your Tears? 

I doubt it since she was just featured on the remix of it. Maybe Breathing, idk

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Speaking of coach performances, it will be nice to have four talented singers on this season! We missed out on that last season unfortunately :no:

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Yes, can't wait for listening to Blake singing "Dangerous Woman" 🤭

Just now, B-B said:

I doubt it since she was just featured on the remix of it. Maybe Breathing, idk

For some reason, I don't 100% see John doing something that isn't slow? Then again, they could just pull a Nick Jonas on him and have him dance the whole time :haha:

• Haha 1

Just now, QueenCami said:

For some reason, I don't 100% see John doing something that isn't slow? Then again, they could just pull a Nick Jonas on him and have him dance the whole time :haha:

Save Your Tears has a faster tempo than Breathin lol

2 minutes ago, B-B said:

Save Your Tears has a faster tempo than Breathin lol

Oops lmao, thanks for catching me on that, I'm not suuuper comfortable on a lot of her newer songs, including Save Your Tears. I've listened to it once and I liked it, that's most of what I remember :haha:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

This indicates they wouldn’t be watching in the first place. They’d probably have to download the app/get on the website, create an account and log on to the platform. By the time they do that, the save window will be closed. 

Agree. Also, how many fans are from the US? How many international? How many intl fans are gonna get VPN and watch it live and vote every week? It might be 4am their time. Its easy to double tap and like a post on IG but how many are gonna do all the above mentioned to vote? Guess we'll find out in a few months. 

• Like 1

It would be a missed opportunity to not have Ariana perform during the lives because it will at least get some love over SM. She is still in her Positions era with pov being the lastest single, I can see her performing that, it's completely innocent. Then again Maroon 5 can make beautiful mistakes around the bed and nobody cares but if Ariana were switching in positions minivan would make all hell break loose

This is like the third viral post knocking the voice for not producing celebs. I’m hoping producers see these and make the needed changes. I think they just need to make it more contestants focused. ( this is the most I’ve ever seen them post the finalists and the winner on IG) but I think this one season a cycle thing will help this problem 

12 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

Since when does Minivan like cute, young (adult) females?

Fair 😆

But I just mean she’s got a cute personality that isn’t overbearing. Minivan loved Shakira and liked Alicia - both of which are beautiful women..they don’t like the strong personality type - which Ariana isn’t.