The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

27 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Yeah someone's getting Regina Love'd. RIP to whoever that may be. Maybe they'll give it to Ryleigh or Gymani?

That’s what I’m saying. It’s not that they can’t sing it. The bar is too high. To steal a line from Spurrious: “The best they could hope for is to not suck in comparison.” 

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Yeah, that's why I included the "bite more than you can chew" situation. Whoever gets it (if they do) is likely doomed.

Its like a country dude singing George Strait or Jones, which usually doesnt go well.

Like Kenzie singing “He Stopped Loving Her Today,” only worse, because it’s a brand new Adele song. 

22 minutes ago, echoap said:

OK, it's time for a pop leak. Hailey vs Raquel would be fitting.

Btw, without even watching the performance, I'm expecting Hailey to destroy Raquel in the app. 

Their battle song is R&B, actually, although I expect Hailey to sound pop singing it.

36 minutes ago, echoap said:

OK, it's time for a pop leak. Hailey vs Raquel would be fitting.

Btw, without even watching the performance, I'm expecting Hailey to destroy Raquel in the app. 

They’d make the most sense for an Ariana battle leak, but we’ll see.

And same; youth + tone with wider appeal = Hailey will likely win in-app, but I’m less confident on it being an obliteration of Raquel.

Regardless of how that battle goes or when it airs, I expect it to be good.

Also, I know Libianca vs. Tommy was supposedly a mess of a battle (thus why it was montaged), but I wouldn’t mind seeing them collab off-screen since they seem to be good friends and I’d be interested to see if their voices work together outside of a song that was never going to fit either of them.

Edited by VintageVoice
  • Like 1

Bella’s strong social media numbers haven’t gotten enough attention. In particular, look at her IG account….the number of likes and comments on her posts. Did she have a significant pre-show following? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Bella’s strong social media numbers haven’t gotten enough attention. In particular, look at her IG account….the number of likes and comments on her posts. Did she have a significant pre-show following? 

her following pre show was about 4k now she’s about to hit 30k before lives 😌

Edited by jus.willy
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, jus.willy said:

who is this and what have you done with Audra?! Never thought I’d be seeing this from you.🤣 her following pre show was about 4k now she’s about to hit 30k before lives 😌

I’m sure what you’re talking about. I talk about social media numbers all the time. 

Interesting dynamic. Started pretty low energy and passive but that was probably part of the plan to allow them to go nuts at the end.

Props to Manny, way better than his blind. Props to Wendy as well to let him have his moment before completely obliterating him in the last 30 seconds.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

WENDY WENDY WENDY

I can't explain how much I love Wendy's voice. Those high notes 🤯 totally unique, a queen!
Congratulations to Many! has a very sweet tone and he deserves another round on the show

• istersay changed the title to *Spoilers -the knockout pairings without the winners?
  • istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic