The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

11 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

That’s how desperate they are for ratings. Maybe they’ll montage his KO, to try to contain the blowback. 

On one hand, I can see that happening, because they won't be happy at all.

On the other, I think they'll want to show him playing the fiddle, so I'm not sure.

I expected his battle to be montaged, given that his partner was an accidental chair turn and he went home in KOs, but it won't be. If they show his whole run it'll be more salt in the wound for Minivan.

13 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

That’s how desperate they are for ratings. Maybe they’ll montage his KO, to try to contain the blowback. 

I hope they don’t. I really want to see Lana on Wildest Dreams and Carson on the fiddle.

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I hope they don’t. I really want to see Lana on Wildest Dreams and Carson on the fiddle.

I’d rather not have them get montaged in the KOs either, since I love Lana’s song choice and I want to see Carson’s fiddle skills in action, but given other potential choices of KOs that didn’t end in a steal and didn’t involve a coach or mentor’s song, they strike me as a tad more likely than some of the others (especially if TPTB want to do what they can to weaken Blake’s overall voting potential in the lives so Ari has a better shot at the trophy).

• Sad 1

Has any artist had their three pre-lives performances leaked before? Because since BrittanyBree already has been leaked twice, I don't think her and Samuel's KO match could be the premiere leak.

I think its either GNT vs Holly, or a no-steal pairing. 

3 hours ago, Misirlou said:

Has any artist had their three pre-lives performances leaked before? Because since BrittanyBree already has been leaked twice, I don't think her and Samuel's KO match could be the premiere leak.

I think its either GNT vs Holly, or a no-steal pairing. 

I'd assume they want to show to Arianators Holly is Team Ari now, so leaking her vs GNT wouldn't be the smartest decision. I could see a no steal pairing.

So the new Adele song just dropped, "Easy on Me" (It is so good, by the way). I think we'll definitely have a contestant sing it at some point this season. Could be either a moment, or a "bite more than you can chew" situation.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

So the new Adele song just dropped, "Easy on Me" (It is so good, by the way). I think we'll definitely have a contestant sing it at some point this season. Could be either a moment, or a "bite more than you can chew" situation.

i. Need. And tomorrow is KellyxAriana and new leak 😩 what is life rn

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

If The Voice is able to purchase the rights to the song this season, Ariana should be with her hands on it for Holly ASAP. 

Edited by SNI2
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

It would be similar to singing “Hello.” Good luck to them. 

45 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Today?  I thought it wasn't supposed to drop till tomorrow.

12 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Today?  I thought it wasn't supposed to drop till tomorrow.

It was released at midnight GMT so 7PM on the East Coast of the US. 

While Adele is tricky, the new song might not be a death sentence for a couple people, which of course means it’ll be used to bus someone who can’t quite pull it off 🥴

13 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

While Adele is tricky, the new song might not be a death sentence for a couple people, which of course means it’ll be used to bus someone who can’t quite pull it off 🥴

Hmm. . . .

I think that everyone on Kelly's team for the Lives can take it on except for Jeremy and Hailey.  For Jeremy, it would depend on the key in which he'd take it, and it's too big for someone Hailey's age.  But I think that Gymani and Brittany could possibly do it.  Girl Named Tom are capable arrangers and could make a fitting arrangement among themselves for it.

For John's Live team . . . I realistically only see Shadale and perhaps Jershika handling it.  Joshua is a maybe on this, since it has a rather theatrical component to it that he can match.  It's too wildly out of Samuel's lane, though, and I don't see David handling it well, either.

For Ariana's Live team . . . as someone said, Holly could pull it off with no problems.  Ryleigh probably could, too, with enough time to prepare.  Bella is capable with a very strong voice, but her tone and Adele's are so different that I could see ample comparisons being made, and not in any good ways.  Raquel?  Jim & Sasha?  Not seeing it.

For Blake's Live team . . . I really only think that, with the right preparation, Wendy could do it.  Lana is a maybe, but I lean toward "not" with her.  LiBianca?  Paris?  Peedy?  Forget about it.

13 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Hmm. . . .

I think that everyone on Kelly's team for the Lives can take it on except for Jeremy and Hailey.  For Jeremy, it would depend on the key in which he'd take it, and it's too big for someone Hailey's age.  But I think that Gymani and Brittany could possibly do it.  Girl Named Tom are capable arrangers and could make a fitting arrangement among themselves for it.

For John's Live team . . . I realistically only see Shadale and perhaps Jershika handling it.  Joshua is a maybe on this, since it has a rather theatrical component to it that he can match.  It's too wildly out of Samuel's lane, though, and I don't see David handling it well, either.

For Ariana's Live team . . . as someone said, Holly could pull it off with no problems.  Ryleigh probably could, too, with enough time to prepare.  Bella is capable with a very strong voice, but her tone and Adele's are so different that I could see ample comparisons being made, and not in any good ways.  Raquel?  Jim & Sasha?  Not seeing it.

For Blake's Live team . . . I really only think that, with the right preparation, Wendy could do it.  Lana is a maybe, but I lean toward "not" with her.  LiBianca?  Paris?  Peedy?  Forget about it.

The three I’d trust with it as-is are Holly, Wendy, and Gymani, in that order. Brittany’s got the power, as does Shadale, but the former’s tone isn’t quite right for the song and the latter would be better suited to songs that showcase her stage presence.

If they’re allowed to make changes to the key or arrangement, I could see it working for Jeremy and maybe Joshua or Ryleigh, but if it’s assigned to any of them I’d assume it’s an attempted bus until I saw it onscreen.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Misirlou said:

she ate and left no crumbs

• Like 7

3 hours ago, Misirlou said:

Yeah someone's getting Regina Love'd. RIP to whoever that may be. Maybe they'll give it to Ryleigh or Gymani?

3 hours ago, jus.willy said:

i. Need. And tomorrow is KellyxAriana and new leak 😩 what is life rn

25 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

absolutely. She never misses. She gives us hit after hit after hit.

wait adele, kellyxari, and leak, mmmm life is good :wub:

• Like 3