The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

7 minutes ago, jem128 said:

Do we know anything about Kinsey Rose’s KO? Curious if her picking to stay with Kelly had anything to do with no one stealing her or whether her performance just wasn’t as good. 

We just have that the source that gave us the information preferred her opponent. No specific feedback on her or her song choice.

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

We just have that the source that gave us the information preferred her opponent. No specific feedback on her or her song choice.

Probably better than 50/50 chance the source isn’t a country fan. 

43 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Probably better than 50/50 chance the source isn’t a country fan. 

For a season with Ariana Grande where her stans living in California or that flew out to the taping? I'm gonna go with 99% tbh

Is it bad I want “good 4 u” to be a leak next week just because I think it’d be hilarious for IDF to have spent months anticipating it getting montaged just for it to end up not only being shown in full but also posted ahead of the show?

Edited by VintageVoice

6 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Is it bad I want “good 4 u” to be a leak next week just because I think it’d be hilarious for IDF to have spent months anticipating it getting montaged just for it to end up not only being shown in full but also posted ahead of the show?

yes it’s bad 

7 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

I'm not discounting it. They'd be gathering the Olivia Rodrigo stans quickly.

10 hours ago, Misirlou said:

Speaking of the leak:

Carson vs Clint for the meltdowns :devilwave:

Yeah, give him more spotlight, so Minivan can rage even more when they find out that he is eliminated in the very next round :P 

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Gustavo527 said:

Yeah, give him more spotlight, so Minivan can rage even more when they find out that he is eliminated in the very next round :P 

That’s how desperate they are for ratings. Maybe they’ll montage his KO, to try to contain the blowback. 

1 hour ago, VintageVoice said:

I'll love it! but we had Brittany vs Samara this week 

I'm betting on Joshua vs Keilah to be the leak. Carson vs Clint being featured on the preview and getting leaked is too predictable. Can't see Raquel vs Hailey either. 

I could actually see Wendy vs Manny.

7 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

I'm betting on Joshua vs Keilah to be the leak. Carson vs Clint being featured on the preview and getting leaked is too predictable. Can't see Raquel vs Hailey either. 

I could actually see Wendy vs Manny.

I'm going with this one too. I think the producers are gonna want to showcase her somehow after hiding her for three weeks

7 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

So we're missing three steals now, two are going on Monday and one on Tuesday (and is closing the round).

Raquel vs Hailey (Kelly)

Wendy vs Manny (Ariana)

Paris vs Jonathan (Blake)

I imagine that Jonathan vs. Paris will be last, seeing as how it's usually Blake's steal that goes last.

Edited by Rodney
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, Sid Dean said:

Fun Fact: Carolina's Outfit was same as Marina Chello's Knockout Outfit 😀

Honestly, that's an impressive catch. :haha:

Good job!

I wonder how many repeat outfits we can find.

Besides ✨the hat✨ :haha:

Edited by Someone648
  • Haha 2

36 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Honestly, that's an impressive catch. :haha:

Good job!

I wonder how many repeat outfits we can find.

Besides ✨the hat✨ :haha:

It's also not lost on me that both went home the round they wore that outfit.

• Haha 6

8 hours ago, Misirlou said:

So we're missing three steals now, two are going on Monday and one on Tuesday (and is closing the round).

Raquel vs Hailey (Kelly)

Wendy vs Manny (Ariana)

Paris vs Jonathan (Blake)

Just out of curiosity because I don’t always pay that close attention, doesn’t it take away any suspense about a steal if there is still one available on the last battle aired?

5 minutes ago, jem128 said:

Just out of curiosity because I don’t always pay that close attention, doesn’t it take away any suspense about a steal if there is still one available on the last battle aired?

Yes, especially since in the short commercials in between episodes they kinda reveal that a steal/save is coming.

They always tend to close episodes, whether is battles or Knockouts, with a steal or a save. I think a Knockout pisode from S10 actually had a non steal pairing close the episode, but thats probably the only time.

11 minutes ago, jem128 said:

Are you new here? /s

The pre-lives are as close to scripted as a non-scripted show can be. They are choreographed to have a certain rhythm and ending on an “epic steal!!” Is part of the that.

14 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I think a Knockout pisode from S10 actually had a non steal pairing close the episode, but thats probably the only time.

Maya Smith vs. Tamar Davis.  And yes, it was the only time that ever happened.

33 minutes ago, AngelaKD said:

Are you new here? /s

The pre-lives are as close to scripted as a non-scripted show can be. They are choreographed to have a certain rhythm and ending on an “epic steal!!” Is part of the that.

Haha I have watched the show on and off since the beginning but honestly haven’t paid that much attention to those kind of details. I guess I don’t understand how a steal is epic if you know it’s coming. 

25 minutes ago, Mohammad said:

Has any artist that had been leaked in the blinds or battles were montaged in the KO?

Jon Mero (audition leaked)

Reid Umstattd (battle leaked)

Myracle Holloway (audition leaked)

Joseph Soul (battle leaked)

None were premiere leaks though

Edited by Cookie73
  • Thanks 1

• istersay changed the title to *Spoilers -the knockout pairings without the winners?
  • istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic