The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

But it’s okay though everything happens for a reason and at the end of the day she still has a strong team at the end of KO. And don’t get me wrong I’m still rooting for the powerhouses that didn’t choose her😂😂 i will be obsessing over every of their perfomance as I always do😂😂

4 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

But it’s okay though everything happens for a reason and at the end of the day she still has a strong team at the end of KO. And don’t get me wrong I’m still rooting for the powerhouses that didn’t choose her😂😂 i will be obsessing over every of their perfomance as I always do😂😂

She got Holly though, which I believe is a pass to the finale for her team. Or at least semi-finals. 

19 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

I was just saying it the strategic thing would be to pick someone that doesn’t have an artist like you. Like what Cam did.

If Nick Jonas robs me of the opportunity of working with John, and Blake or Kelly is an option, the decision is pretty obvious (and smart

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

yeah duhh I know why they picked the other coaches 🤣 I was just saying it the strategic thing would be to pick someone that doesn’t have an artist like you. Like what Cam did.

Cam picked Blake in the Blinds when he didn’t know who else was on his team. He had to trust that Blake wasn’t lying about keeping a lane open for him.

Choosing in the Battles is different. Yes, you can see how the other teams look, but by then you have already worked with (and maybe bonded with) your original coach.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, FloorWax said:

this season is going by so fast, it feels like yesterday when GNT vs Kinsey was leaked and now we're getting another leak in a couple days.

Speaking of the leak:

Carson vs Clint for the meltdowns :devilwave:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

this season is going by so fast, it feels like yesterday when GNT vs Kinsey was leaked and now we're getting another leak in a couple days.

right, I'm still trying to process what  happened this week lmao :haha:

for the leak, is it possible that they will not leak any of Ari's battle? considering this season's all about her arrival or something

Pretty sure the leak on Friday would be Hailey and Raq (added the fact that both made it to the live rounds)

Edited by sydneysam
wrong date lol

Looking ahead to Blake’s post-playoffs team, I think Lana would be the likeliest to last the longest out of the three who look to be fighting for the coach save since she’s OG Team Blake and country, but being a woman over 25 in the genre puts her at a disadvantage so she’d be top 11, maybe top 10 with good songs.

LiBianca could make it through the top 13 with the right song, but I suspect the top 11 would be her ceiling if she made it to that point (which is a big “if” to begin with). As for Paris, I’m betting on him needing the wildcard to advance to the top 13; should he get the wildcard, I think top 10 would be a realistic finishing point for him, but I wouldn’t be shocked to see him in the semis or home before that either.

As long as nobody flops like WTW or Pete in a wildcard situation…😬

1 hour ago, jus.willy said:

but I want Gymani to make it through too🥺

I like Gymani but she’s my least favorite RnB female and unfortunately I don’t think there’s space for Gymani and Brittany, I REALLY hope I’m wrong and they can both make it somehow. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

Speaking of the leak:

Carson vs Clint for the meltdowns :devilwave:

Not going to lie, I would like that, but not because of the vocals.

When the leak isn't for me, I always end up enjoying the episode more than when the leak is the best performance. I'm fine with waiting.

I've checked Twitter a bit and I've seen some Ari atans complaining about Vaughn's elimination. Haven't really found out any crazy rage tweets but I probably havent checked deep enough and I'm lazy. I'm sure there must be more meltdowns.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I've checked Twitter a bit and I've seen some Ari atans complaining about Vaughn's elimination. Haven't really found out any crazy rage tweets but I probably havent checked deep enough and I'm lazy. I'm sure there must be more meltdowns.

As long as there’s no personal attacks against Katherine Ann in the process 🥴

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Gonna go on a Twitter thread about Katherine winning and be like, "Man, I hate women :/" and wait until I get SWAT-ted 🙂 

Edited by peachfuz
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

I've actually seen some Arianators defending her, which is nice for a change.

That being said, defending from attacks from other Arianators, of course.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

I've actually seen some Arianators defending her, which is nice for a change.

That being said, defending from attacks from other Arianators, of course.

Considering most of the Arianators I saw were lukewarm about her audition, I’ll take infighting over her win over dog piling against her. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Cookie73 said:

Yeah. Especially since they know who is on the other teams in battles, they won’t have as much competition on that team.

It's honestly why I don't feel bad for Samara's eventual fate.  She had her chance to jump off that team and onto Ariana's, where she'd have had less competition in her lane.  But she chose to stay with John, where she had plenty.  So what happened next was on her.

• Like 1