The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

27 minutes ago, echoap said:

Guys, come on. Bella is not the type of singer that get votes. Also, her whole background on the show is about being half Italian and I don't think Minivan finds that interesting or compelling LMAO :haha:

????? but they sure were praising her a lot in the comments….so they’re not gonna vote for her just because she’s Italian?

• Like 3

“People won’t vote for someone because she’s Italian” is a choice in terms of arguing against a contestant’s vote power - there’s other reasons I’m worried for Bella (her tone is not necessarily everyone’s cup of tea, she’s a female vocalist over 18, she lost momentum by being the save instead of directly advancing to the KOs) but the whole “Italian is her only backstory point” doesn’t even crack the top 10 reasons I’d be worried lmao

1 minute ago, jus.willy said:

surprisingly, I have yet to see a comment on any platform other than idf speaking negatively about her tone 

My mother said "I didn't really like it that much" after Bella's audition

However, after the battle she said "That Bella has a really good voice"

Character Development

• Like 6

I still think Bella will get 2nd PV, because while she can sing and has a huge range, who else will stop her? Jim and Sasha maybe, but even then that's a long shot. Ryleigh is pretty much her close equivalent, but if Bella keeps performing like she's been doing, Ryleigh will need Ariana's CS to advance. 

1 minute ago, jus.willy said:

surprisingly, I have yet to see a comment on any platform other than idf speaking negatively about her tone 

Which is why I said “not necessarily” - it’s got a lot of appeal, but the fact detractors exist on a forum that generally backs 20something pop gals makes me wonder if anyone in Minivan feels that way but hasn’t vocalized it.

That said, of the reasons I listed, it was a distant third after age + being the save so we’ll see.

4 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

I still think Bella will get 2nd PV, because while she can sing and has a huge range, who else will stop her? Jim and Sasha maybe, but even then that's a long shot. Ryleigh is pretty much her close equivalent, but if Bella keeps performing like she's been doing, Ryleigh will need Ariana's CS to advance. 

yeah I agree….Unless she completely kills her PO perfomance and ends up getting the PV idk

6 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

With Ariana's team, it's easier to think about what's going against each individual contestant.

Holly? I can't think of anything going against her. Probably easiest PV of all.

Jim & Sasha? It's obvious what would work against them in terms of getting votes so we'll have to wait and see just how far the audience is willing to go with them.

Bella, Ryleigh, and Raquel? You can find individual things to nitpick (genre, backstory, the 9000 biases minivan has) about each of them and I still say Bella has the best shot, and that's not including anything about her battle. Of course, this isn't at all based on the feedback we get from their KO's and battles since we've only seen one battle. The sources did seem to hype up Ryleigh each round, and these were 3 different sources, but source feedback =/= audience feedback.

26 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

????? but they sure were praising her a lot in the comments….so they’re not gonna vote for her just because she’s Italian?

LMAO, adult pop girls in general don't do well on the show. And I'm gonna leave it at that because I'm really bad at explaining how editing and background work on the show and how important they are 😂

Ari’s 2nd PV will probably be whoever has the best performance out of Bella, Ryleigh and Jim & Sasha (I think we underestimate how important the actual performance is) I will give the edge to the duo just because they have a lane to their own while the others are fighting for the same voters.

And Raquel… About 90% sure they are going to give her something uptempo. She could always get the coach save, but I doubt it.

At this point the only sure PV bet on Team Ariana is Holly.

The 2nd PV is between Bella and Jim/Sasha. TPTB seem to be treating Bella the best out of Ariana's OG members, and I think she might be the safest choice out of the two, but lets see how Jim and Sasha's future rounds are recieved.

The CS might pretty much be reserved for Ryleigh, so the contestant out of Bella and Jim/Sasha that doesnt get the 2nd PV is likely going home.

4 hours ago, Someone648 said:

Genuinely can't decide who won that. They were both phenomenal. Between this, GNT-Kinsey, and Jeremy-Jershika, these are some of the strongest battles I've seen so far.

And as if it weren't obvious, Samara sounds SO MUCH like Amanda. It's infuriating that she apparently got sent home in KO's. Nice to see that she's living up to the quality that her sister was able to provide.

Personally, I think that Samara missed a trick by staying with John.  She should've jumped ship to Ariana.  If nothing else, she'd have stood out more on her team as the only one in the R&B lane, and Ariana might've been tempted to keep her over an original member at least because she'd have brought something different to her team.

1 hour ago, echoap said:

Guys, come on. Bella is not the type of singer that get votes. Also, her whole background on the show is about being half Italian and I don't think Minivan finds that interesting or compelling LMAO :haha:

I think they emphasized the Italian heritage because that was a connection with Ariana. If not for her, I think the back story would have been done differently.