The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

31 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

So far I have either her or Joshua as the likeliest options for the axe. 

Jim and Sasha also come to mind, but they are with Ariana, so less likely.

Keep in mind, this is just what i think, for all I know it could actually be Jeremy or Peedy, but after they showed them both on such a positive manner last night, I doubt it.

The last two seasons it was easy to predict the montages because of the criticism from coaches/sources. This season, there aren’t any knockouts that we know got a lot of criticism.

2 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

The last two seasons it was easy to predict the montages because of the criticism from coaches/sources. This season, there aren’t any knockouts that we know got a lot of criticism.

Yeah, thats what's tricky here.

I haven't posted here in awhile but I've been watching the season and I do feel like Ariana's team will turn out stronger with voters than I first expected. Out of her OG team, Bella in particular seems to be doing quite well. Aside from already having almost 25k followers on IG (which is a "lot" given TV standards LOL), the facebook comments about her have been pretty positive. I was skeptical about how they would react to her since singers with really high pitched voices tend to be polarizing but I feel like her voice stays pleasant and easy to listen to even in her high register, which is good for her.

• Like 7

12 minutes ago, wildestinvegas said:

I haven't posted here in awhile but I've been watching the season and I do feel like Ariana's team will turn out stronger with voters than I first expected. Out of her OG team, Bella in particular seems to be doing quite well. Aside from already having almost 25k followers on IG (which is a "lot" given TV standards LOL), the facebook comments about her have been pretty positive. I was skeptical about how they would react to her since singers with really high pitched voices tend to be polarizing but I feel like her voice stays pleasant and easy to listen to even in her high register, which is good for her.

HI!!! :w00twave:

• Like 1

Genuinely can't decide who won that. They were both phenomenal. Between this, GNT-Kinsey, and Jeremy-Jershika, these are some of the strongest battles I've seen so far.

And as if it weren't obvious, Samara sounds SO MUCH like Amanda. It's infuriating that she apparently got sent home in KO's. Nice to see that she's living up to the quality that her sister was able to provide.

• Like 6

Just now, Someone648 said:

It's infuriating that she apparently got sent home in KO's

i justtt said this to myself! Like I wasn’t hooked during her blind but after listening to her battle I’m saddened that she leaves next round wow

12 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I just watched the Bella-Katie battle for the first time. Bella won that. Ari is giving me S13 Miley vibes with how she has blown up her team. 

I wouldn't have seen David coming for how he is being received by Minivan, but I feel like Hailey would be up her ally to coach, however I guess she wasn't having it with her and wanted more diversity on her team(I think)

She prob doesn't know the show and just goes with what she thinks did the best. Hence Ryleigh and Raquel's advancements. Although unless if Raquel shows more, I will question why she didn't keep Hailey with her. Raquel has a limited journey, Hailey has the power to take it all the way. I do like how she's with Kelly now though, I think she can work wonders with her. Ryleigh I can understand, she has range, even if inconsistent at points.

I also even like Katie, but yes, Bella won that significantly.  

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

I wouldn't have seen David coming for how he is being received by Minivan, but I feel like Hailey would be up her ally to coach, however I guess she wasn't having it with her and wanted more diversity on her team(I think)

She prob doesn't know the show and just goes with what she thinks did the best. Hence Ryleigh and Raquel's advancements. Although unless if Raquel shows more, I will question why she didn't keep Hailey with her. Raquel has a limited journey, Hailey has the power to take it all the way. I do like how she's with Kelly now though, I think she can work wonders with her. Ryleigh I can understand, she has range, even if inconsistent at points.

I also even like Katie, but yes, Bella won that significantly.  

Yeah, I realize Bella made it to the playoffs, but declaring her opponent the winner in this battle probably weakened her a little. It seems like Ari didn’t really have a strategy going into the battle and KO rounds. So, now her KO steal is supposedly her “frontrunner.” I’m not ready to concede that, but we’ll see. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Yeah, I realize Bella made it to the playoffs, but declaring her opponent the winner in this battle probably weakened her a little. It seems like Ari didn’t really have a strategy going into the battle and KO rounds. So, now her KO steal is supposedly her “frontrunner.” I’m not ready to concede that, but we’ll see. 

You think losing the battle (even though she stayed with Ari) could weaken Bella for the 2nd PV?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Someone648 said:

And as if it weren't obvious, Samara sounds SO MUCH like Amanda.

I thought I was the only one who noticed. Her high notes sound exactly like Amanda’s (I don’t think I would be able to distinguish between the two) 

Edited by Daillon

10 minutes ago, Daillon said:

I thought I was the only one who noticed. Her high notes sound exactly as Amanda’s (I don’t think I would be able to distinguish between the two) 

Yeah! I feel Amanda's like ever so slightly raspier than Samara, but man Samara absolutely delivered.

11 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

You think losing the battle (even though she stayed with Ari) could weaken Bella for the 2nd PV?

I can’t say to what extent it weakened her, but her opponent was declared the winner. That is not to say she can’t overcome it, but it makes it more difficult. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Yeah! I feel Amanda's like ever so slightly raspier than Samara, but man Samara absolutely delivered.

Amanda's voice is really versatile. She did pop ballads, rock, etc on the show. Samara has been straight R&B so far. I'm curious if she is able to navegate (take a shot) more genres.

1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

Amanda's voice is really versatile. She did pop ballads, rock, etc on the show. Samara has been straight R&B so far. I'm curious if she is able to navegate (take a shot) more genres.

Samara’s (at least allegedly) taking on Tina Turner in the KOs and Tina’s a mix of rock/soul/R&B. Not a total genre bend, but not the straight R&B she’s been doing so far either.

1 hour ago, peachfuz said:

Do we have any idea if coach comebacks are or aren’t coming back?

They haven’t happened since S13, so I doubt it.

(That said, if they came back just to get Samara back for the lives I wouldn’t complain 👀)

• Like 3

Am I the only who thought that Jershika and Jeremy’s battle song was fast? Hold on is not a song that I know very well but in my memory it’s a little bit slower. Their battle was very strong but the song felt rushed… 

• Like 1