The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

46 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Ladies slaying- YAS. Powerhouse vocalists with a perfect song choice :wub:

Pretty even for me tbh, Samara brought the clean smooth delivery, Brittany has more of an edge on her voice (her and Samuel's pairing makes sense for me now)

Can I have a piece of the Browns' sisters genes though? like how are they both SO good lmao

15 hours ago, VintageVoice said:

@C12Lou is a GNT fan, and GNT being a trio means they get some “it’s The Voice not The Voices” comments despite duos having been a part of the show since Season 1 (trios, while introduced later down the road in Season 16, are still a type of group and groups on the show means duos as well as trios).

That said, GNT has gotten a lot less of the anti-group sentiment than any other group I can remember.

There is quite a bit of positive sentiment too - many saying they don't like groups, but they'll make an exception for this one!

Reminder of tonight's lineup:

B: Hailey G vs Lana - Girl (Maren Morris)

K: Xavier vs Carolina - telepatía (Kalí Uchis)

A: Katherine vs Vaughn - Dilemma (Nelly and Kelly Rowland)

B: LiBianca vs Tommy Edwards - Save Your Tears (The Weeknd ft Ariana Grande)

J: Brittany vs Samara - Something He Can Feel (En Vogue/Aretha)

The ones highlighted in black are in danger of montage.

Also, after the treatment they recieved last night, I personally dont see neither Jeremy's nor Peedy's KOs montaged. The victim will likely be someone else. Someone from Team Legend I think.

Edited by Misirlou

9 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Reminder of tonight's lineup:

B: Hailey G vs Lana - Girl (Maren Morris)

K: Xavier vs Carolina - telepatía (Kalí Uchis)

A: Katherine vs Vaughn - Dilemma (Nelly and Kelly Rowland)

B: LiBianca vs Tommy Edwards - Save Your Tears (The Weeknd ft Ariana Grande)

J: Brittany vs Samara - Something He Can Feel (En Vogue/Aretha)

The ones highlighted in black are in danger of montage.

I think Katherine and Vaughn will be shown. 

Kelly’s team won’t have a battle as the night will start with Jershika’s decision and usually the battles rotate between teams, so Blake, John, and Ariana will have battles. 

Therefore, Carolina and Xavier will be montaged.

Blake won’t have have 2 battles on a Tuesday, so LiBianca and Tommy will also be montaged as Lana and Hailey have a save. 

8 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Also, after the treatment they recieved last night, I personally dont see neither Jeremy's nor Peedy's KOs montaged. The victim will likely be someone else. Someone from Team Legend I think.

If you’re right, that means it’ll most likely be Shadale vs. Samara (Sabrina lost but sang the mega mentor’s song, so she and Josh are safe, and the other two Team Legend KOs ended in a steal).

2 minutes ago, Blirel said:

I think Katherine and Vaughn will be shown. 

Kelly’s team won’t have a battle as the night will start with Jershika’s decision and usually the battles rotate between teams, so Blake, John, and Ariana will have battles. 

Therefore, Carolina and Xavier will be montaged.

Blake won’t have have 2 battles on a Tuesday, so LiBianca and Tommy will also be montaged as Lana and Hailey have a save. 

How do you square that with the pairs video being in order of performance so far? 

Based on that, Katherine/Vaugn are the only definite montage because they are right in the middle.

14 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

genuinely hoping its not Shadale. If her battle gets montaged, sure, alright but please not the KO.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, AngelaKD said:

How do you square that with the pairs video being in order of performance so far? 

Based on that, Katherine/Vaugn are the only definite montage because they are right in the middle.

Given the producers’ Ariana pimping this season, I’d be surprised to see both a battle pair from her and a song she features on montaged since they’re on the same night, but I could be wrong.

5 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

If you’re right, that means it’ll most likely be Shadale vs. Samara (Sabrina lost but sang the mega mentor’s song, so she and Josh are safe, and the other two Team Legend KOs ended in a steal).

I stopped assuming that any non-steal KO was a safe bet to be shown when they montaged Matt McAndrew in S7. 

Just now, AngelaKD said:

I stopped assuming that any non-steal KO was a safe bet to be shown when they montaged Matt McAndrew in S7. 

I’m predicting Sabrina vs. Joshua is safe but I’ve been wrong before.

(Side note: if Matt hadn’t made the finale after his KO montage, would the show have continued doing KO montages after Season 7? Obviously no way to know, but it’s an interesting “what if” to ponder…)

6 minutes ago, AngelaKD said:

I just think it’s logical. The order maybe was off in the video. 

Lana vs Hailey is Blake’s battle being shown with a save. 

Brittany vs. Samara are being shown. 

The remaining battles logically would be a Team Ariana one as they wouldn’t have a full night without Ariana. Kelly’s team gets featured briefly with Jershika’s decision. 

I could be wrong but I’m taking a numbers approach

2 minutes ago, Blirel said:

I just think it’s logical. The order maybe was off in the video. 

Lana vs Hailey is Blake’s battle being shown with a save. 

Brittany vs. Samara are being shown. 

The remaining battles logically would be a Team Ariana one as they wouldn’t have a full night without Ariana. Kelly’s team gets featured briefly with Jershika’s decision. 

I could be wrong but I’m taking a numbers approach

The other approach is that two battles could be short-clipped with hardly any rehearsal footage and then LiBianca and Tommy probably would be only montage but not sure that they’d do that

Edited by Blirel

1 hour ago, Bk1234 said:

Another good battle. I think I might have liked Brittany better here than in her blind?? This song fits her voice better imo. Either way, Samara won that for me (it was extremely close though)

Edited by Daillon
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

genuinely hoping its not Shadale. If her battle gets montaged, sure, alright but please not the KO.

So far I have either her or Joshua as the likeliest options for the axe. 

Jim and Sasha also come to mind, but they are with Ariana, so less likely.

Keep in mind, this is just what i think, for all I know it could actually be Jeremy or Peedy, but after they showed them both on such a positive manner last night, I doubt it.

• istersay changed the title to *Spoilers -the knockout pairings without the winners?