The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 minute ago, AngelaKD said:

How do you square that with the pairs video being in order of performance so far? 

Based on that, Katherine/Vaugn are the only definite montage because they are right in the middle.

Given the producers’ Ariana pimping this season, I’d be surprised to see both a battle pair from her and a song she features on montaged since they’re on the same night, but I could be wrong.

5 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

If you’re right, that means it’ll most likely be Shadale vs. Samara (Sabrina lost but sang the mega mentor’s song, so she and Josh are safe, and the other two Team Legend KOs ended in a steal).

I stopped assuming that any non-steal KO was a safe bet to be shown when they montaged Matt McAndrew in S7. 

1 minute ago, VintageVoice said:

Shadale is the likeliest option of Team Legend, but I sure hope it’s not her.

I was thinking maybe Lana vs Carson, but Carson brought out the fiddle so I'm not sure.

Just now, AngelaKD said:

I stopped assuming that any non-steal KO was a safe bet to be shown when they montaged Matt McAndrew in S7. 

I’m predicting Sabrina vs. Joshua is safe but I’ve been wrong before.

(Side note: if Matt hadn’t made the finale after his KO montage, would the show have continued doing KO montages after Season 7? Obviously no way to know, but it’s an interesting “what if” to ponder…)

6 minutes ago, AngelaKD said:

How do you square that with the pairs video being in order of performance so far? 

Based on that, Katherine/Vaugn are the only definite montage because they are right in the middle.

I just think it’s logical. The order maybe was off in the video. 

Lana vs Hailey is Blake’s battle being shown with a save. 

Brittany vs. Samara are being shown. 

The remaining battles logically would be a Team Ariana one as they wouldn’t have a full night without Ariana. Kelly’s team gets featured briefly with Jershika’s decision. 

I could be wrong but I’m taking a numbers approach

2 minutes ago, Blirel said:

I just think it’s logical. The order maybe was off in the video. 

Lana vs Hailey is Blake’s battle being shown with a save. 

Brittany vs. Samara are being shown. 

The remaining battles logically would be a Team Ariana one as they wouldn’t have a full night without Ariana. Kelly’s team gets featured briefly with Jershika’s decision. 

I could be wrong but I’m taking a numbers approach

The other approach is that two battles could be short-clipped with hardly any rehearsal footage and then LiBianca and Tommy probably would be only montage but not sure that they’d do that

Edited by Blirel

1 hour ago, Bk1234 said:

Another good battle. I think I might have liked Brittany better here than in her blind?? This song fits her voice better imo. Either way, Samara won that for me (it was extremely close though)

Edited by Daillon
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

genuinely hoping its not Shadale. If her battle gets montaged, sure, alright but please not the KO.

So far I have either her or Joshua as the likeliest options for the axe. 

Jim and Sasha also come to mind, but they are with Ariana, so less likely.

Keep in mind, this is just what i think, for all I know it could actually be Jeremy or Peedy, but after they showed them both on such a positive manner last night, I doubt it.

31 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

So far I have either her or Joshua as the likeliest options for the axe. 

Jim and Sasha also come to mind, but they are with Ariana, so less likely.

Keep in mind, this is just what i think, for all I know it could actually be Jeremy or Peedy, but after they showed them both on such a positive manner last night, I doubt it.

The last two seasons it was easy to predict the montages because of the criticism from coaches/sources. This season, there aren’t any knockouts that we know got a lot of criticism.

I haven't posted here in awhile but I've been watching the season and I do feel like Ariana's team will turn out stronger with voters than I first expected. Out of her OG team, Bella in particular seems to be doing quite well. Aside from already having almost 25k followers on IG (which is a "lot" given TV standards LOL), the facebook comments about her have been pretty positive. I was skeptical about how they would react to her since singers with really high pitched voices tend to be polarizing but I feel like her voice stays pleasant and easy to listen to even in her high register, which is good for her.

• Like 7

12 minutes ago, wildestinvegas said:

I haven't posted here in awhile but I've been watching the season and I do feel like Ariana's team will turn out stronger with voters than I first expected. Out of her OG team, Bella in particular seems to be doing quite well. Aside from already having almost 25k followers on IG (which is a "lot" given TV standards LOL), the facebook comments about her have been pretty positive. I was skeptical about how they would react to her since singers with really high pitched voices tend to be polarizing but I feel like her voice stays pleasant and easy to listen to even in her high register, which is good for her.

HI!!! :w00twave:

• Like 1

Genuinely can't decide who won that. They were both phenomenal. Between this, GNT-Kinsey, and Jeremy-Jershika, these are some of the strongest battles I've seen so far.

And as if it weren't obvious, Samara sounds SO MUCH like Amanda. It's infuriating that she apparently got sent home in KO's. Nice to see that she's living up to the quality that her sister was able to provide.

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I just watched the Bella-Katie battle for the first time. Bella won that. Ari is giving me S13 Miley vibes with how she has blown up her team. 

I wouldn't have seen David coming for how he is being received by Minivan, but I feel like Hailey would be up her ally to coach, however I guess she wasn't having it with her and wanted more diversity on her team(I think)

She prob doesn't know the show and just goes with what she thinks did the best. Hence Ryleigh and Raquel's advancements. Although unless if Raquel shows more, I will question why she didn't keep Hailey with her. Raquel has a limited journey, Hailey has the power to take it all the way. I do like how she's with Kelly now though, I think she can work wonders with her. Ryleigh I can understand, she has range, even if inconsistent at points.

I also even like Katie, but yes, Bella won that significantly.  

• Like 3