The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

2 minutes ago, juanrene said:

Any idea for tomorrow's show? Will it be 4 regular battles and 2 montages? or 3 regular battles and 3 montages? (Considering that there is a cliffhanger at the end of today's show).

Results from tonight (who Jershika picks) and 3 battles in full + 2 montages would be my guess.

2 minutes ago, ThrowawayCrayon said:

I think I heard Carson say Chavon was available to steal? Weren't there no steals left (except ariana's) when their battle was taped? 

The saves were gone, but the steals weren't.

2 minutes ago, ThrowawayCrayon said:

I think I heard Carson say Chavon was available to steal? Weren't there no steals left (except ariana's) when their battle was taped? 

Blake could've had his steal, considering the order of the taping isn't specified in the OP

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, ThrowawayCrayon said:

Also, it seems like IDF is divided between who won Jeremy vs Jershika. Wasn't there a source that stated that Jershika was the clear winner of the battle? 

I started to doubt that after seeing both their auditions. I figured it wouldn't be a Marisa vs Ryan situation.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, ThrowawayCrayon said:

Also, it seems like IDF is divided between who won Jeremy vs Jershika. Wasn't there a source that stated that Jershika was the clear winner of the battle? 

She was the clear winner to me so I agree with the source. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ThrowawayCrayon said:

yeah they said that to them she was the clear winner 

10 minutes ago, ThrowawayCrayon said:

That comes to personal taste.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

They didnt end up leaking an Ariana battle for the premiere

Maybe they're saving it for Raq and Hailey next week? 👀 I can't believe I have to wait for another week for their battle 🥲

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

They didnt end up leaking an Ariana battle for the premiere, so if Katherine/Vaughn escape montage, I'm betting on them being the leak tomorrow.

Vaughn being a double leak and a battle eliminee seems...off tbh, but him being the premiere leak in itself was already off though so who knows lmao

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TeamAudra said:

🤔

Brynn —> Hailey 

Britton —> Peedy

Kyla —> Wendy 

I’m not sure who this season’s Spensha is, though. 

Hailey and Wendy yes, but I'm not sure if Peedy will truly be Blake's frontrunner. I do think his bare minimum is Middle 3 IS in Semis, Capped at 2nd place in Finale of course.

Spensha could maybe be Jeremy?(stealth vote getter with a bit of country and soul mixed in) 

I still think Holly will be in the Finale, 4th at least if at worst for her.

Edited by QueenMae16
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, TeamAudra said:

🤔

Brynn —> Hailey 

Britton —> Peedy

Kyla —> Wendy 

I’m not sure who this season’s Spensha is, though. 

The only country-but-not-purely-country woman artist type is Lana, but she’s white. There’s an argument for Jeremy as a male country/gospel crossover type, but otherwise I’m not seeing a Spensha equivalent.

4 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

The only country-but-not-purely-country woman artist type is Lana, but she’s white. There’s an argument for Jeremy as a male country/gospel crossover type, but otherwise I’m not seeing a Spensha equivalent.

Spensha was more of a random finalist who wouldn’t have made it on any other team. There will likely be a “random” finalist this season too. 

• Like 1

I can see Peedy's allure to the Voice audience. Dude wouldn't look out of place in a lineup of "The Weakest Link" Elvis Impersonators, brings a Southern-fried charm to his style, and plays well to the camera. And, much of that audience were probably in their teenage to college years and are excited to see their rock 'n' roll heroes like Elvis and Three Dog Night being channeled well, stage presence and all, by a young guy. Most 19 year old guys would look awkward on the stage but the guy looks assured, which really goes a long way. He's not old-fashioned, I'd say more like retro in a way that makes it look cool. That's something that might score points with any members of the younger audience this show has.

Never thought I'd see that Shawn/Camila song covered in these shows, and it was done as well as it possibly could on these shows. Kudos.  FOB is becoming the go to modern-analog rock for rocker types on the show. Always good for the change of pace. I can see David Vogel kind of having a similar allure to Peedy--just a good disposition, knows what he's doing, etc. Obviously way more current than Peedy because let's face it, 2000s pop-punk is 40 years younger than '60s-'70s sweaty scraggly long-haired psychedelic rock, although if Peedy can bring that vibe back for a year to Gen Zers like what Mumford and Sons did for folk in 2013, that would go a long way.

Edited by jork

Not that YouTube is necessarily the "great" indicator, but Jeremy vs. Jershika and Bella vs. Katie are the two most-viewed Battles of the night (save for the Girl Named Tom vs. Kinsey leak), both of them already within a whisker of hitting 100,000 views.

ETA: And now both Battles are well over 100,000 views.

Surprisingly, K.J. vs. Samuel comes next, followed by Chavon vs. David, and with, unsurprisingly, Peedy vs. The Joy Reunion as the least-viewed, with barely over 52,000 views.

Edited by Rodney

9 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Bella vs. Katie are the two most-viewed Battles of the night

They are also leading on Facebook, and they have almost half of reacts that the 2nd highest has (Jeremy & Jershika and Samuel and KJ tied)

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Misirlou said:

They didnt end up leaking an Ariana battle for the premiere, so if Katherine/Vaughn escape montage, I'm betting on them being the leak tomorrow.

If that happens, then I wonder which pairing of Ariana's gets the montage instead, assuming that TPTB want to give each coach at least one montage?  Hailey M. vs. Raquel is out since Hailey M. gets stolen, so that'd leave Jim & Sasha vs. Sophia and KCK3 vs. Ryleigh.

Or, hell, they could go for broke and make Ariana's team like Pharrell's in season eight, that man's in season nine, and Alicia's in season twelve -- completely safe from montages, with all six pairings shown.  In which case John, Kelly, and Blake would each get two montaged pairs instead.

• Confused 1

6 hours ago, Misirlou said:

Funny how this episode has been highly regarded by IDF but I notice the fan threads to be a bit desserted lol. Only GNT's went hot. 

That’s the irony of it - and GNT’s battle was the leak, which you think would mean less people would come to the fan thread after the episode. 

• Haha 4

Just rewatched Bella and Katie’s battle for the 1282838th time. And man Bella just has that star quality to her. And the people on YouTube and Twitter seem to recognize that as well…

@ Voice Gods please don’t screw up this leak 😩😂

• Like 4

• istersay changed the title to *Spoilers -the knockout pairings without the winners?