The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 minute ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Also I'm like in my 40th replay of Bella vs Katie and I still get chills and am equally as shook as I was the first time I saw it. The ladies made history tonight and we love to see it 

Best. Of. The. Night.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jus.willy said:

please God no. Brittany and Samara deserve.

Yes, but we already got Brittany last week.

It's not impossible and certainly not unprecented (Toneisha), but still unlikely nonetheless.

Personally hoping we get the third battle leaked instead so I can mourn the whole day if we don't get telepatia in full.

Random thoughts after checking Facebook.

- Apparently, minivan is into Peedy...
- Samuel and KJ received a suprising number of likes, for the usual Team Legend quota. However, the comments are a flood of people criticizing the decision of keeping Samuel, the vast majority preferred KJ. 
- Still don't know about Girl Named Tom as a frontrunner for Team KC, considering the amount of "it's The Voice, not The Voices" types of comment. 

3 minutes ago, SNI2 said:

Random thoughts after checking Facebook.

- Apparently, minivan is into Peedy...
- Samuel and KJ received a suprising number of likes, for the usual Team Legend quota. However, the comments are a flood of people criticizing the decision of keeping Samuel, the vast majority preferred KJ. 
- Still don't know about Girl Named Tom as a frontrunner for Team KC, considering the amount of "it's The Voice, not The Voices" types of comment. 

Really? I checked and its pretty divided actually. People are mostly saying she should have been saved or stolen, and there is praise for Samuel. Some comments (rightly) criticizing the song choice as well.

And yeah, Minivan is into Peedy.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

Really? I checked and its pretty divided actually. People are mostly saying she should have been saved or stolen, and there is praise for Samuel. Some comments (rightly) criticizing the song choice as well.

And yeah, Minivan is into Peedy.

Well, I think it's the case of looking into the cup half empty or half full. Either way, it seems like KJ could be a more popular pick. I'm just doing the devil's advocate, though. I don't have a horse in this race at all. 

• istersay changed the title to *Spoilers -the knockout pairings without the winners?