The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

I'm sure Ariana went backstage during the taping break and he hugged her then, anyway.  The coaches almost always go backstage between Battles, just briefly before the next pair comes out.

• Like 1

We've seen a lot of footage of Katherine vs Vaughn (in the pairings video and now in the preview, they were the pair that was featured the most) so now I'm leaning towards Xavier and Carolina being the montage. 

Also based on what Kelly said in the preview and Ari having her hand in the steal button, it wouldn't be too far off to assume that Samara was a Kelly, Ari steal and John save, ultimately picking John?

Here's the thing. Last I checked, The Voice is the type of show that avoids unecessary drama (unless it's live, and robegate happens...). I have no idea why they would air this. 

Edited by SNI2
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Someone648 said:

lol oh well.

The sources ID’d Bella for KO’s so I’m sure she’s fine there.

So she and Lana will be the first saves to win their Knockouts.  Neat.

3 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

I really hope Chavon stays off social media after tonight for a couple days, it sucks that people blow sh** way out of proportion and Ari fan accounts are a special breed of garbage fire. 

These fans obviously have never heard of Marisa Corvo

1 hour ago, TeamAudra said:

Was Katie clearly better than Bella? I missed it. 

For me, Katie definitely had the richer tone, but Bella had the range to offset that.  Both had power and control for days, though!

Edited by Rodney
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Cookie73 said:

These fans obviously have never heard of Marisa Corvo

Seriously.  I mean, the woman had every right to be upset, but she took it way too far.

Hopefully, Chavon takes things in stride if people spew bile at him.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, SNI2 said:

Here's the thing. Last I checked, The Voice is the type of show that avoids unecessary drama (unless it's live, and robegate happens...). I have no idea why they would air this. 

Being the nice show hasn’t goosed the ratings, so they’ve gone to the dark side?

• Like 1

Just now, thevoicefan12 said:

no cause people are already raiding his comments i feel bad cause he doesnt deserve the hate

Hell, I wasn’t gonna reach out via DM to the artists via my real social media account, but this is making breaking that tempting.

• istersay changed the title to *Spoilers -the knockout pairings without the winners?