The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

6 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Hailey can match the song’s intensity. There’s a reason the title is stylized in all caps. 

Ok, that is actually a good point. At first sight, giving that song to a Rock girl is like...WHAT?!. But with what you said, i actually can see Hailey pulling it off (I mean, she won the battle after all)

Edited by Gustavo527

3 minutes ago, AngelaKD said:

Sorry about that. Yeah, looks like a montage then. 

Must have been an underwhelming battle.

Whoa…that would really send Team Ariana off the deep end. Why did they choose him for the premiere leak? 

3 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Whoa…that would really send Team Ariana off the deep end. Why did they choose him for the premiere leak? 

She gave a good pitch there, which is something they wanted to showcase, and since they probably didnt want to pimp anybody on her lives team that isnt Holly, they went with Vaughn since he's gone in battles either way.

Also,probably a long shot, because he sang Ed Sheeran.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

How do people not understand this yet? The leak is about the COACHES, not the contestants.

Edited by AngelaKD
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, KimberlyxKyla said:

Jershika and Jeremy got Hold On by the Biebs…
Angry Spongebob Squarepants GIF

Yeah, I get how that can be a disappointment on paper but I am sure they will do well with it, seeing how the battle has a double steal.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, AngelaKD said:

How do people not understand this yet? The leak is about the COACHES, not the contestants.

For the record, I don’t care. But for those who watch for the contestants, it might matter. :haha:

We’ll soon find out how the Arianators feel about it. 

Edited by TeamAudra

22 minutes ago, Mistake006 said:

I'm really loving Ariana's song choices

I do, too.  You really get the feeling that she actually did choose them for her artists.  Or at least had a hand in them when the producers were choosing them.  Kelly, too, with some of them.

Blake . . . I think he goes half-and-half with his choices.  Some are his choices, but some are very clearly the producers' choices.

John . . . I fully believe that he chose these songs, and I don't say that in a good way.

3 minutes ago, Rodney said:

I do, too.  You really get the feeling that she actually did choose them for her artists.  Or at least had a hand in them when the producers were choosing them.  Kelly, too, with some of them.

Blake . . . I think he goes half-and-half with his choices.  Some are his choices, but some are very clearly the producers' choices.

John . . . I fully believe that he chose these songs, and I don't say that in a good way.

I just assume that any season without Gwen as a coach, she’s choosing Blake’s non-country songs.

Edited by AngelaKD
  • Haha 5

20 minutes ago, pauwis said:

some song options ..
about the outfits: many are incredible!! (Bella, Katie, KJ, Samuel, Peedy, Hailey, Brittany and Samara 100/10

Lana did look a bit like Queen Elizabeth I in rehearsal with how white her face is and how red her lips are

So far, I think "Save Your Tears" for Libianca and Tommy takes the title for most WTF battle song choice so far. Camila/Shawn for KJ and Samuel and the Biebs for Jeremy/Jershika are close behind.

If Ariana actually chose the songs for her team, well done. Hers are pretty much flawless.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

So far, I think "Save Your Tears" for Libianca and Tommy takes the title for most WTF battle song choice so far. Camila/Shawn for KJ and Samuel and the Biebs for Jeremy/Jershika are close behind.

My rank: 

1. Save Your Tears

2. Hold On

3. I Know What You Did Last Summer

2 hours ago, MusicMedicine said:

If this is the order, TPTB making Blake look like a villain for not saving the country trio  ( he had no save left) while Ari and Kelly saved their singers at the first oppotrunity😼

I get why they do this sort of manipulation for tv purposes, but it's my least favorite type of manipulation on the show...it changes how the performances, and artists are seen, as well as the coaches. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, indodol said:

Could it be that the interns forget to put the 12th pairing on the video? Cause it's kinda odd to only have 5 pairings on Tuesday

As someone said, they might just spread two montages each across the last three Battle episodes.  But a missing twelfth pairing is possible.

1 hour ago, AngelaKD said:

I just assume that any season without Gwen as a coach, she’s choosing Blake’s non-country songs.

The producers are definitely heavily involved in the song choices for all the coaches. 

But Blake does live with Gwen and two teenagers, he's probably not as ignorant of current pop/hip hop songs as some are assuming 😛 

• Like 4

• istersay changed the title to *Spoilers -the knockout pairings without the winners?