The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

5 minutes ago, British Man said:

Ok I'm just imaging Katherine and Vaughn's battle

Like, Katherine singing the chorus and Vaughn doing those high pitched  "oUh" noises 

the fandom will be SHOOK when they find out Vaughn is out

• Like 3

Okay, but Blake saying that HE picked these songs is pretty amusing, like come on, I could easily believe Kelly, Ari or John could seriously look for the ones. But Blake? No damn way.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, jakesz said:

Okay, but Blake saying that HE picked these songs is pretty amusing, like come on, I could easily believe Kelly, Ari or John could seriously look for the ones. But Blake? No damn way.

I can easily see him pick "Joy to the World", since its a classic song and Blake knows Three Dog Night and even "Girl", since its Maren Morris. "Save Your Tears" though? He definitely didnt pick that one.

So next week is

Gymani vs Aaron Hines

Holly Forbes vs Wyatt Michael

Cunningham Sisters vs Parker McKay

Jonathan Mouton vs Paris Winningham

Jack Rogan vs Sabrina Dias

Joshua Vacanti vs Keliah Grace

Janora Brown vs Shadale Johnson

Jim and Sasha vs Sophia Bromberg

Raquel Trinidad vs Hailey Mia 

Ryleigh Plank vs KCK3

Wendy Moten vs Manny Keith

Carson Peters vs Clint Sherman

Kaitlyn Velez vs Berritt Haynes

Also I really don’t want Katherine to get any heat considering she’s beating Ari’s golden boy. Showing the battle and assuming she did better and it was a fair win would avoid that so I’m hoping they’re safe.

not the smartest move to montage the first leak of the season, if it’s the case, since it was used to hype up team ari tho

• Like 1

For the record, the order could be wrong. This is just how it was showed in the video. If they follow that order, Katherine/Vaughn and LiBianca/Tommy would be the montage. If not, then who knows.

LiBianca/Tommy is almost a sure montage due to Blake having another battle on Tuesday (Hailey/Lana) that will be shown in full due to the save. 

Montaging the first leak of the season would be pretty weird, but the fact that he got leaked despite going home in battles is weird in itself, so I'm not discounting it. 

Xavier already got montaged, so it wouldnt surprise me if they do it again, but who knows.

• Like 1

Holy song choices, Batman!

REAL excited for Bella/Katie

How on earth does Dilemma make sense for KK/Vaughn though. Love love love the song but???

Praying we don’t get telepatia montaged.

LiBianca’s 100% a montage tho bc of the feedback and Hailey/Lana being aired in full.

• Like 1

I have a feeling that there will be montages on both Monday and Tuesday of Week 2 with 2 pairings each. And there will probably be a montage coming up in Episode 2. We will probably get montages with 2 battles this season, like with the auditions. Maybe they’ll show a little bit more for each of them

Edited by Cookie73

• istersay changed the title to *Spoilers -the knockout pairings without the winners?