The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Also I really don’t want Katherine to get any heat considering she’s beating Ari’s golden boy. Showing the battle and assuming she did better and it was a fair win would avoid that so I’m hoping they’re safe.

not the smartest move to montage the first leak of the season, if it’s the case, since it was used to hype up team ari tho

• Like 1

For the record, the order could be wrong. This is just how it was showed in the video. If they follow that order, Katherine/Vaughn and LiBianca/Tommy would be the montage. If not, then who knows.

LiBianca/Tommy is almost a sure montage due to Blake having another battle on Tuesday (Hailey/Lana) that will be shown in full due to the save. 

Montaging the first leak of the season would be pretty weird, but the fact that he got leaked despite going home in battles is weird in itself, so I'm not discounting it. 

Xavier already got montaged, so it wouldnt surprise me if they do it again, but who knows.

• Like 1

Holy song choices, Batman!

REAL excited for Bella/Katie

How on earth does Dilemma make sense for KK/Vaughn though. Love love love the song but???

Praying we don’t get telepatia montaged.

LiBianca’s 100% a montage tho bc of the feedback and Hailey/Lana being aired in full.

• Like 1

I have a feeling that there will be montages on both Monday and Tuesday of Week 2 with 2 pairings each. And there will probably be a montage coming up in Episode 2. We will probably get montages with 2 battles this season, like with the auditions. Maybe they’ll show a little bit more for each of them

Edited by Cookie73

6 minutes ago, British Man said:

Bit random, but is Carson vs Clint going to be montaged?

Like, I think it won't because 4 chair turn, but 4 chair turns have been montaged in the past

LiBianca/Tommy is already getting a montage, so it will depend if they want another montage for Blake.

If they do, one of Carson/Clint or Berritt/Kaitlyn is getting montaged, because Wendy/Manny ends in a steal.

If they just want Blake to have one montage this season, then all of the above mentioned will be shown in full.

7 minutes ago, British Man said:

Bit random, but is Carson vs Clint going to be montaged?

Like, I think it won't because 4 chair turn, but 4 chair turns have been montaged in the past

I was thinking it might be on the chopping block because Carson goes home in the KOs, but if it’s a country battle it might be shown in full to appease the Facebook crowd.

Personally, the only week two battle I’m expecting to get montaged is Jack vs. Sabrina since Taylor Swift doesn’t get cleared all that often, but who knows.

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

LiBianca/Tommy is already getting a montage, so it will depend if they want another montage for Blake.

If they do, one of Carson/Clint or Berritt/Kaitlyn is getting montaged, because Wendy/Manny ends in a steal.

If they just want Blake to have one montage this season, then all of the above mentioned will be shown in full.

Lmao imagine if the Make-a-Wish kid (Berritt) gets double montaged…the poor interns that will have to deal with the social media backlash 🥴

37 minutes ago, thevoiceisthetop said:

So next week is

Gymani vs Aaron Hines

Holly Forbes vs Wyatt Michael

Cunningham Sisters vs Parker McKay

Jonathan Mouton vs Paris Winningham

Jack Rogan vs Sabrina Dias

Joshua Vacanti vs Keliah Grace

Janora Brown vs Shadale Johnson

Jim and Sasha vs Sophia Bromberg

Raquel Trinidad vs Hailey Mia 

Ryleigh Plank vs KCK3

Wendy Moten vs Manny Keith

Carson Peters vs Clint Sherman

Kaitlyn Velez vs Berritt Haynes

Updating the list of remaining contestants aired in episode 3, only with names from next week:

Hailey obviously 

Holly 

Jeremy 😔

Raquel 😬

squidgame-doll.gif

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

Many of her fans have made the mistake of assuming Vaughn is her main horse, probably because his blind was leaked before the premiere. They are going to be crushed. 

Arianators’ reactions to Vaughn getting eliminated in a couple days will be very entertaining

• Like 6

Looking at what’s left for next week, I see lots of fodder and montage candidates. Three in my top 5 power ranking go next week…Wendy, Hailey and Holly. The other two are GNT and Peedy. I’m still not budging on this until we know the voting rules for the finale. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, KimberlyxKyla said:

Jershika and Jeremy got Hold On by the Biebs…
Angry Spongebob Squarepants GIF

Honestly I can actually see then do really well with it, with some minor changes to the key and having more of an R&B/soul arrangement, because there is room in the song itself to go really big and hit high notes .

Edited by Mohammad
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

Arianators’ reactions to Vaughn getting eliminated in a couple days will be very entertaining

It’s not across the board. There’s decent support for Ryleigh, Hailey, Bella, Chavon, and maybe others. They are pretty divided. The battle round is going to be very difficult for them. 

2 hours ago, Misirlou said:

Pairings:

Monday:

A: Bella vs Katie - No More Tears (Barbra Streisand and Donna Summer)

J: Samuel vs KJ - I Know What You Did Last Summer (Camila Cabello and Shawn Mendes)

K: GNT vs Kinsey - Seven Bridges Road (The Eagles/Dolly Parton)

B: Peedy vs The Joy Reunion - Joy to the World (Three Dog Night)

A: David vs Chavon - Sugar, We're Goin Down (Fall Out Boy)

K: Jeremy vs Jershika - Hold On (Justin Bieber)

Tuesday:

B: Hailey G vs Lana - Girl (Maren Morris)

K: Xavier vs Carolina - Telepatía (Kalí Uchis)

A: Katherine vs Vaughn- Dilemma (Kelly Rowland)

B: LiBianca vs Tommy - Save Your Tears (The Weeknd ft Ariana)

J: Brittany vs Samara - Something He Can Feel (En Vogue)

If this is the order, TPTB making Blake look like a villain for not saving the country trio  ( he had no save left) while Ari and Kelly saved their singers at the first oppotrunity😼

• Haha 1