The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 minute ago, Mohammad said:

Kinsey is good but her ceiling regardless on any team would have been the KO plus sources did expect more from her especially after battle that leads me to believe that she underperformed in her KO .

You remind me of a certain user who isn't here anymore with how religiously you follow those sources comments.

41 minutes ago, Voice said:

That has literally took the spot of my fav battle of all time (it was Micah vs. Gigi).

That deserved the triple steal + Save and a standing o from all 4 coaches!! 😍

oh…wow…😂😂

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Mohammad said:

Kinsey is good but her ceiling regardless on any team would have been the KO plus sources did expect more from her especially after battle that leads me to believe that she underperformed in her KO .

Yeah, I can’t see her winning her Knockout on any team

Edited by Cookie73

The Arianators are pretty much making "Dalton" jokes (as in Joshua from GNT looks like Ari's husband, who is named Dalton) instead of commenting on the battle. A lot of comments about Ariana having her hair down (apparently she hasnt had it like that in a long time?)

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

The Arianators are pretty much making "Dalton" jokes (as in Joshua from GNT looks like Ari's husband, who is named Dalton) instead of commenting on the battle. A lot of comments about Ariana having her hair down (apparently she hasnt had it like that in a long time?)

they don’t care for it from what I’ve seen lol. From the first note they could’ve already heard it wasn’t for them🤣

2 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

Yeah, her brothers are her backup singers. One of them admitted they are there because of her. 

Caleb led out in Helplessly Hoping, and Joshua has the most trained voice of the three.  Just wait, more is coming.  Again, if you would listen to their other work available on all the platforms, you'll soon realize the brothers are not just backup singers.  This gentle trio is a force, a machine to be reckoned with.  They are 3 unique voices singing as one - and this Dolly bluegrass style 7BR isn't even in their genre.  True, the brothers continue to point to Bekah as the star, and I see that side too.  But these kids are so dang humble, almost to a fault.  Fan for life.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, AngelaKD said:

The sum is greater than the parts though. As a soloist, what would make Bekah stand out? She’d be a girl with a good voice which the music industry is full of. 

Well said.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

A lot of comments about Ariana having her hair down (apparently she hasnt had it like that in a long time?)

Yes, they said the same thing when "Rain On Me" came out.

2 hours ago, Cookie73 said:

My guesses for who Kinsey would have gone against if she went to another team

John- Samuel, because Brittany vs Paris could also work. If not, then Paris, considering he sings country in KO

Ariana- Jim and Sasha.

Blake- Possibly Wendy, knowing Blake, even if Hailey G would makes sense. After all, this is the same man who paired Jaclyn with Kyla after she already faced Britton. 

On Blake’s team she would have been against Lana. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

She is known for her high pony tail. I’d go so far to say that it’s her trademark. So when she changes to a different hair style it merits notice in Arianator world.

18 minutes ago, MusicMedicine said:

On Blake’s team she would have been against Lana. 

Stylistically they are similar, but Blake uses steals as fodder. The recipient of his steal was being fed to Wendy either way.

Just now, jem128 said:

No it’s on the what is currently their 4th story. The one announcing new shows. 

Oh, its on their latest post. Got it.

Two trio battles in one episode would definitely be interesting. 

7 hours ago, VintageVoice said:

Don’t see an Ariana pairing getting montaged since it’s her first season.

Despite it being her first season, Miley had the Knockout montage in season eleven: Josette Diaz vs. Sophia Urista, with the latter winning.

6 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Usually, I am all over the group surviving over the solo artist since groups are so rare.  But in this rare case, I probably would've given the win to Kinsey, just because I got to hear her on her own and get a sense of her on her own.  With Girl Named Tom, I only got a sense of Bekah, but didn't get a sense of brothers.  They really should have made sure that they got solos, too, in their arrangement.

Hopefully, the trio does better at that in their Knockout.

• istersay changed the title to *Spoilers -the knockout pairings without the winners?
  • istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic