The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 minute ago, Rodney said:

Or they could've been showing some of both Monday and Tuesday's Battles.  They do that often when they head into the Battles.

1 minute ago, VintageVoice said:

Not everyone’s guaranteed to be Monday, though.

I didn't think about that

So for Legend, Joshua/Keilah and Samuel/KJ are non steal battles that are likely being shown in full due to appearing in the promo. We know Paris/Jonathan and Brittany/Samara (who were even featured) are safe as well due to having a steal/save featured.

The ones left are Sabrina/Jack and Shadale/Janora in trouble. They both could be montaged, or only one could be and the other is shown in full.

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

So for Legend, Joshua/Keilah and Samuel/KJ are non steal battles that are likely being shown in full due to appearing in the promo. We know Paris/Jonathan and Brittany/Samara (who were even featured) are safe as well due to having a steal/save featured.

The ones left are Sabrina/Jack and Shadale/Janora in trouble. They both could be montaged, or only one could be and the other is shown in full.

i feel sabrina and jack will

3 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

This could honestly work. I remember listening to the album when it came out and this one was my favorite.

But yeah, it's not well known so I don't see it being used.

her other popular songs seem so hard to sing live if you aren't her, unless they change them up

Consequences was a single, and she sang it live at the AmAs

7 minutes ago, Angeles said:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CUqxV-9Fv-g/?utm_medium=copy_link

she's very mature about this situation and what she’s saying is so important. proud of her for auditioning and turning multiple chairs. she made it for a reason! 

:yes: This is how it should be done. I won't name any names, but she handled it more maturely than some adult contestants have handled situations like this in the past.

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

David vs. Chavon

Wendy vs. Manny

Samuel vs. KJ

Jershika vs. Jeremy

Joshua vs. Keilah

Brittany vs. Samara

Kinsey vs. GNT

Just a reminder that, in recent fall seasons, the winner doesn't air until episode 3 of battles so IDF can already forget about Wendy, Samuel or GNT winning.

This also confirms that Hailey Mia has the season in the bag :yes: 🤣

• Haha 2

• istersay changed the title to *Spoilers -the knockout pairings without the winners?
  • istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unpinned this topic