The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Just now, VintageVoice said:

David vs. Chavon, Kinsey vs. GNT, Brittany vs. Samara, and Wendy vs. Manny all spotted in Battles promo (among others, but those were the ones I saw for sure).

The preview also featured Joshua, David, Keilah, Jershika, Jeremy and Samuel 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

Alright, if its Señorita I'm gonna buy a ticket to LA and punch John Legend in the face. Who's joining me?

I’m not really worried about Samuel. That raspy voice of his can cut through anything. It’s KJ I’m worried for… 🥲

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, holinessss said:

3 steals and a save a voice first? 

A Battle first, yes, but not a Knockout first.  Jackie Foster had that in season fourteen's Knockouts (and she chose being stolen by Alicia over being saved by that man).

Just now, TheVoiceFan2 said:

So I was delusional to think we'd get some jazzy-folky gorgeous rendition of a song from KJ and Samuel (possibly sumn by Bon Iver like skinny love or exile with Taylor Swift)😥brb crying

tears 😭 

Just now, TheVoiceFan2 said:

So I was delusional to think we'd get some jazzy-folky gorgeous rendition of a song from KJ and Samuel (possibly sumn by Bon Iver like skinny love or exile with Taylor Swift)😥brb crying

Spare me some tissues?

• istersay changed the title to *Spoilers -the knockout pairings without the winners?
  • istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic